jealous because hes around soooo many people i dont know

ioesauriojkdjmn

this is stupid, i know jealousy is stupid. But i get untrustworthy when i get jealous. My man is around so many different types of people because hes a dj and goes to school too. I know that there are lots of slutty girls out there that would jump his jock. now i know in my heart, he adores me and loves me. but i have heard many stories about how affairs happen over time, if they hang out with someone for a long time they can get feelings. i have heard of "Great" guys who cheat on their girl cause some hot thang came around. other women can be such a threat. any helpers?

hey you

first off *hugs* bc i know how you feel. im a very jealous person and i dont trust many people. i used to worry myself sick thinking about my man around other women, esp ones without the morals i have.

but neways..

i realized that there are some things in life that you cannot control. you love your man. deep down in your heart you know he returns that love. just think about that. "love." that means a lot. if this guy truly loves you, being unfaithful would not even cross his mind.

also give ur guy benefit of the doubt! i know u prolly dont n i hope i didnt offend u in saying that. but he can make decisions as well! just bc many girls want to jump his bones doesnt mean hes going to let that happen! im sure he knows that ur 100% better than ne other girl he could lay his eyes on. :)

but yeah, there are some things u cant control. u have to realize that then just.. let it go! if he does end up being unfaithful to u then it was bound to happen sooner or later and there wasnt nething u could do to avoid it. and look on the bright side, u deserve a lot more than a guy who would cheat on u!

try not to worry so much n just enjoy him. :)

i hope ive helped a liddle! and if i offended u then im sorry and i really didnt mean it! xoxo

Coming from a guy, I can give you my point of view. My gf is afraid for me to goto a bar by myself, because she told me she knows if some chick sees me there by myself that she's going to approach me.

Thing is, I told her if someone were to approach me (and one has) that I wasn't going to pursue it. I wouldnt be mean to her, but I would tell her I have a gf. I love my gf SO much, and wouldnt risk it for anything in the world. True, I would be flattered that someone came upto me, and if it was just to 'talk' I wouldnt have any problem with it. If it turns to flirting, then that is where it stops.

Us men have a brain, and we always don't think with our dick. Any decent, respectable man knows what he has. Even if you are in a relationship, you will always find other people attractive. That's human nature. My gf has seen a guy before & would say 'oh he's hot'. That doesnt bother me, because I know she's with me. Same for her, I can tell her that chick is really cute but she knows i'm going home with her.

Granted it is unnerving to think other people hitting on your mate, and its true he/she could leave you anytime they wanted. Thats why you should never get too comfortable with someone to the point where you take them for granted. Have trust in them, show them you love 'em and the rest will follow naturally.

Don't let fear run your relationship. That's the devil at work.

Originally posted by jmargel

Coming from a guy, I can give you my point of view. My gf is afraid for me to goto a bar by myself, because she told me she knows if some chick sees me there by myself that she's going to approach me.

Thing is, I told her if someone were to approach me (and one has) that I wasn't going to pursue it. I wouldnt be mean to her, but I would tell her I have a gf. I love my gf SO much, and wouldnt risk it for anything in the world. True, I would be flattered that someone came upto me, and if it was just to 'talk' I wouldnt have any problem with it. If it turns to flirting, then that is where it stops.

Us men have a brain, and we always don't think with our dick. Any decent, respectable man knows what he has. Even if you are in a relationship, you will always find other people attractive. That's human nature. My gf has seen a guy before & would say 'oh he's hot'. That doesnt bother me, because I know she's with me. Same for her, I can tell her that chick is really cute but she knows i'm going home with her.

Granted it is unnerving to think other people hitting on your mate, and its true he/she could leave you anytime they wanted. Thats why you should never get too comfortable with someone to the point where you take them for granted. Have trust in them, show them you love 'em and the rest will follow naturally.

Don't let fear run your relationship. That's the devil at work.

best. advice. ever.:cool: