should i, or not/

babygurl2004

me and this guy chris have been flirting for like 2 months, his family hates me cus im white and he is indian and they dont think that is right :mad: but he asked me out but i told him i would have to think it over but when i decided i will tell him. should i go out with him even tho his family dont like me?

u know what... chances are, if u try to have any kind of relationship with this guy, someone will just get hurt eventually. as far as long-term, it will probably never happen because 9 times out of 10, guys will leave a girl that his family dis-approves of. the guy i'm dating now had a secret relationship with a greek girl for 6 years.. he finally gave up after realizing that they could never take their relationship public in front of her family. i'm sorry, but unless your feelings for him are TOO strong to let go of, i think you should tell him that u like him and he's cool as a friend, but u both know that it will never work because of his family.

No! That's ridiculous! If he asked you out, then he's prepared to stand up for you to his family. The more people change their lives on the count of other people's prejudice, the less those prejudices will recede.

O.K.

sometimes you gotta take chances.... just cause his parents dont like you dont mean anything. If you did go out, and if you ended up dating the guy then you would obviously care a great deal for him, whick would mean that nothing could get in the way of it....look at me, im dating my dads girlfriends son and they dont like it and we dont care, If you really wanna be with this guy then trust me you will be, what other people think wont matter to you or to him.