Boyfriend never inviting me to anything...

I've been dating this guy for a year and we have the following problem:

I always invite him to everything... family dinners, friends' hangouts, etc. He comes to EVERYTHING. He is over at my house for meals all the time, I always cook for him, etc. All of my friends know him, they always hang out with him...

But I met his family ONCE. And his friends always ask him to come places with them and he never invites me. Is it normal? Should I bring it up?

i'd bring it up for sure! just ask how come he's always over at your place but you've almost never been to his - does his family dislike you or smth? there may well be a good reason for this, you never know.

-yes

Like I said:

just ask how come he's always over at your place but you've almost never been to his - does his family dislike you or smth?

You can ask a direct question like that, can't you?!

-yes

ASK HIM nicely if you could meet his family. Ask him to bring you along when he is with his friends.

It is 100% possible that he has just never thought of this and would love to have you there.

COMMUNICATE!!!!

Definitely bring it up. You at least have a right to know why. There could be many completely logical explanations for it. Just come out and ask him nicely either to take you out w friends or family. Let him know you're interested in his life and would like to get to know his friends and family now that he knows yours. At least then you'll have brought it up and if he doesn't want you to come along, you can get to the question of why.

bring it up. That happened to me once and My girlfriend was out doing things she told

me she never did. She would lie to me and say it was something that it wasn't or

stretch the truth a bit. Maybe he's just scared to bring you around the family

because he doesn't want them getting too used to you, i mean I don't know. I

would bring it up though. It's not nice.