Does this sound like a jealousy problem?

I meet a guy last friday. He has we have talked on the phone every day since Sunday. He seems really nice and just my type. Sometimes I know it sounds to good to be true. The thing is I just got out of a serious relationship. I have posted before so if you haven't heard. Its been 4 months and we were together for 2 years. He got scared when we planned on moving in together. He says he needs to do his own thing and doesn't know what the future holds for him. So now I decided to move on. Live my life life is way to short to worry about him. I love him and who knows what life may bring me. If it was real like I feel it was then maybe things will work out. But all I can do now is go on and live my life. So the other night while out with the girls meet a nice guy. He said he doesn't like to date lots of girls. So I assume he is relationship type. That is cool. I am down to experience anything new as long as I am comfortable with it. I am suppose to see his band play tonight.

I don't want to move to fast but I am interested. I think about him and I want to hang out with him. Should I try not to see him to much. Should I not get involved?

Well there is also an issue I have seen. The night I meet him there was two guy friends with me at this place. And they left I gave them a hug good bye he grabed my arm not mean or anything but said what was that about? I was like they are my friends? It was weird. Then last night he called me while I was at my friends house which was a guy. I was doing a favor for him. just picking him because he didn't have his car. He was like well call me back when you are not so busy. I was like I answered my phone right? I said I wil call you back then. Then an hour later I called him back he didn't answer his phone it went straight to voice mail. He called back an hour later saying his phone never rang. I let it go. But it was weird. should I be worried?

any advice on any of this I am so just trying to do the best I can.

Sounds like your instincts have already raised a red flag. Listen to them. If you didn't like how he grabbed your arm and asked his question, go with that. There will be other guys that don't set off warning bells.

• Author

to confirm me seeing his band tonight. then he asked me if I would go to this thing. A work related christmas party at some nice hotel. He said its formal. then said tonight his dad was coming to his show so I will meet him. and he works with his dad so I will see him Saturday night., I said yes being excited that a new guy is interested. But I am a little scared. I haven't been in the dating scene for awhile this seems quite fast. Can this be an okay thing or a bad sign that he would ask me to his christmas party when we haven't even been out on an afficial date yet?