I was recently introduced to this girl from south africa and asked by mums friend to show her around and look after her for a bit on her two month stay. And as you can probably guess by the fact that i am posting on here, i have fallen for her. Unfortunately we are both shy. Things have been a bit flirty, and we have seen eachother a few times and i took her to the cinema the other day, but nothing is really happening. I am not really sure if she likes me, or is just looking for a friend whilst she is over here, or if she is just really shy and if she does like me, i need some tips on things to do to make her realise i like her and quickly before she goes home. Any ideas.

Moony M

moonman85... be true to your feelings and make the first move..... especially if she is shy as well... be very subtle about it... like maybe lightly brush your hand up against hers and see if she grabs on to it or make an attempt top hold her hand while brushing up against it and see what kind of reaction you get.... if she doesnt reciprocate back then you know that she isnt interested in you that way but if she does respond good back... somewomen like the guy to make the first move..... then what the hey go for it!!!!!