Follow on from my jealousy with my boy's sluuty past w/ my friends...................

Hi again, I'm back to ask you people again about jealousy (sorry!) :rolleyes:

BAsically since i last posted i have talked to my boyfriend lots and i feel a bit better. I didnt stress before how much he has changed. it honestly is like he is a different person, he is so nice and loving and generous etc. Maybe i hate the old him so much but i take it out on him now? I feel so angry that he did all that stuff, made me feel so bad (even though he has told me he didnt do it to hurt me, but this makes me just as upset. why couldnt he have loved me then, instead of being such a fickle slut?) anyway i seriously think im going crazy and making hm love me less by accusing him and shouting at him every day. please help, has anyone else had this problem? i need to make him happy and save our relatioshp but I CANT HANDLE HIS PAST. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK. You MUST either read some books on jealousy and learn from them OR get yourself to a counsellor FAST. This jealousy has to do with your self-esteem. It is simply not fair to beat up on somebody for their past and no man will stick with a woman who is that unfair. So wise yourself up fast. If he is worth keeping, then he is worth doing the work for. Call a counsellor today. He won't stand for it much longer, I promise you.

NO relationship can go forward....while dragging along baggage from the past.

If you love him enough to want to stay with him.....you need to love him enough to forgive.....and forget. He's proved he cares enough about you to give up his "ways". Praise him for THAT.....don't dwell on the mistakes of the past.

• Author

Hi,

just wanted to say thanks. I realise now that I should be happy he changed and we got together... he was gonna leave our school last year and i may have missed out on him for ever... when i think of that i appreciate him so much. And Ha ha to all those other girls who he just USED for what he wanted, he really loves me enough to make a real commitment to me, he didnt believe in love before me. i must be really special to him for him to do all the things he has done :love: ... so thankyou for helping me realise this, i am only feeling stupid for not realising it earlier :o but now i shall try to stop thinking about his past... do you all think i really need counselling? like will it really help more than just trying to forget? It will be hard to forget but every time i think about it i will remember the things hes done for me.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes: