Cheating..he did it..i did it shud i tell him that i did it??

Hey this is kindof confuzing..my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl,(well they were like making out at his house) and i got mad at him and was really sad and so was he cuz i wasnt supposed to find out cuz he figured out that he made a huge mistake. then the girl he cheated on with told me what happened and now they hate eachother, and im starting to forgive her..cuz she used to be my friend cuz she told me she was sorry and never ment to hurt me...and that she made a huge mistake..

heres the problem...last nite(i figured out about it 6 days ago) i went out drinking with my friend and he liked me and i promised myself i wouldnt do anything..so i got drunk and he wasnt as much as me and then we were making out and ****..well this morning i woke up and remembered what i did last night and now i regretted it cuz theres absolutely no way i would of dun that if i was sober.

So...my boyfriend and i just made up today.. and everythings gettin better... but what about last night w/ my friend...wat am i going to say to him when i see them both 2morrow... what if my bf finds out? wud that be cheating if i didnt know what i was doing? am i just as bad as my boyfriend? shud i tell my friend that everything was just one big mistake and that it meant nuthing??? i need help

Pffffffffffffft!!!! No one is that drunk to do something "out of character"! You obviously wanted to cheat so face the music, tell him and be a grown up about it and for heavens sake DON'T BLAME THE BOOZE ... that is so lame! :rolleyes:

Of course it's cheating, even if you lie about it! And of course you are just as bad as him. I think you need to be honest with each other, and show each other some respect...and then maybe you can trust and be trusted. That's really important. I don't think I could stay with someone I couldn't trust, or who cheated on me. If you can forgive, and he can forgive, then that's good. Good luck sorting out the mess. And I agree, don't blame the alcohol. You made your choices.