Why is my cheating married b/f's wife not putting a stop to our relationship????

Okay I need some opinions. I have been have a long distance affair w/ a married man for a year and a half. His wife knows that we are so called "buddies". She's read an email in his account that said that I was falling in love w/ him. She had numerous hang up calls before she finally called me at home and asked me flat out what was going on w/ me and her husband. Does she actually think I would confess to anything??? From that day on I got the green light to call because she says he has lots of friends and she doesn't mind me calling cus she isn't the jealous type. There are just so many signs that he IS having an affair and she isn't doing a thing about it. Can anyone out there tell me why??????????????????

Could be any number of reasons. Could be she's gathering heaps of evidence so she can soak him in the divorce. Could be she's having an affair of her own and she's glad he's otherwise occupied. Could be they have an open relationship he didn't tell you about. Could be they have one of those deals where they sleep with others and then tell each other all about it to rev up their own sex life. Could be she's just wierd!

Shouldn't the question be, "Why is this guy treating me like this when he's still married?"

THATS your problem, youre cheating with a MARRIED man (or is it just talking?), his wife has nothing to do with this, but thinking like that is probably how you're dealing with the guilt.

I'd just stay away, he needs to decide you or her.