shes one of the guys!

Its 1:30 in the morning.my guy and i are hanging out on the couch at his house.the phone rings.I can tell by his voice that its her.he talks for a second and then hangs up.end of that night. I might as well go on home but what do I do? i sit there and sulk and dont say a word,which by the way always ends up in a big fight.her name "hefer whose secretly trying to steal my man"They have become really good friends over the last year.shes this girl he knew thru high school,and they went to the same college for a while.YES he has asked me to meet her and assures me that after i meet her ill know they are just friends.im sure they are .its just that little question WHAT IF? my guys a little flirty and it could be easy to take his style as if he were trying to "hook up". besides should she be calling that late at night.sound like a booty call to me (lol)how can i overcome this jealousy thing ? Am i a undercover psychopath or is it just an easy fix that im missing?HELP!

he talked to her for a second and says Bye? sounds good.

Did he try to hide from you who called?? 1:30 is normal time for some people - do other friends call him at such times?

Anyway, if he's not hiding their friendship from you, and he is truly willing to introduce you to her as his gf (go ahead and get introduced, why not?), what's the problem?

my 2c,

-yes