I Flirted, Is That Cheating?

I went out & saw a guy i know through a friend. My boyfriend wasn't there, and the guy was flirting w/ me and my friends. I like to flirt and joke around with guys. I'm not insecure, I just find it fun. The guy at one point followed me into the bathroom and came really close to me. I panicked and laughed nervously, and jetted out of the bathroom, and didn't flirt with him anymore. We didn't kiss or touch or anything. He continued to flirt with my friends anyway... The guy is taken and so am I, I don't like him as anything but a friend/acquaintance, but for some reason feel like I gave him the wrong idea. Did I do something wrong? Was what I thought was innocent flirting actually cheating?

No, it was not cheating. We all flirt, whether were aware of it or not. Youre boyfreind flirts when youre not around, just as you do when he is not around. As long as it goes no further than poking fun at eachother, no physical stuff, then no, its not cheating.

I dont think it was cheating. Some times we all do a little casual flirting, but as long as it goes no farther and there is absolutly no touching involved then no it is not cheating. It is ok to be friendly just know the boundaries.

ArdeaCandidissima

Flirting is great fun, but a guy following you to the bathroom and scaring you is taking it too far.

Innocent flirting is done only in rooms where other people are also socializing. When it is taken into private, it is no longer innocent.

I don't know if flirting can be considered cheating, but some would consider it as emotionally cheating.

Although it can be fun and innocent, you also have to be careful. You kind of led this guy on and he followed you into the latrine. Looks as if he took it more serious than you.

Enjoy it, but be more careful, next time!!! :)

its not considering cheating when your doing it..... however, when you catch your boyfriend doing it.... what will it be considered then? id be very careful as karma has its funny ways of sneaking up on a person.....