why doesn't he call?

Alright, i'm a little confused. It might seem like an obvious answer but i've been getting mixed signals. I met this guyand he was so cool. we only spent one night together but it was a really great night. As i was leaving, he made me look him in the eye and promise him that i would see him again and i agreed b/c i like him. So, a couple of days, i call him to try and hang out and he said he might be able to but he'd call me when he was sure. He never called. That was a couple of days ago and still no call. I even see him online but i don't want to be the one IMing him b/c i don't want to come off as desperate but i'm still a little hurt and confused. He acted like he wanted to see me again so badly but he refuses to call me and the one time i did IM him, it was a 2 second conversation and he started ignoring me but when we were talking he kept calling me cute names like "honey" and "baby" stuff like that. Should i totally give up on this guy, should i try calling him? what do i do?

ArdeaCandidissima

Can you say "player"?

To detect this lifestyle choice in the future, pay attention to deeds, not words. Calling you "honey" and saying "I want to see you again" does not constitute a commitment.

He could be one of those people who thinks he has to play by 'rules' to not call in less than X days, etc. :sick:

Honey....Baby....and Sweetie.....are internet endearment words for guys who can't remember your real name. LOL! I wasn't laughing about your situation....but you can't take these guys seriously!!!

Sounds like he's looking to hook up with as many girls as possible.....

You can flirt back and have some fun...but I wouldn't take him too seriously....not at this point.

I had known my guy for 2 mos and

when we met we slept together that entire weekend..

When he went home he called me to check on me.. Then ignored me for a week..

I let him have it *verbally* and he said things like "Long distance Relationships never work*

I cried because I cared so much abiout him...

This cuntbag had the nerve to call me a week later and ask me if I were having his kid *Thank God my monthly came*

and then he pretended to be all caring and nice..I told him I 've never slept with someone I just met and how much I cared for him bt I cannot be with him because he hurt me deeply..

I am NOW celibate and concentrating on school..