I dont know if I should believe him or not

Ok so me and my fiance get along pretty well, espically lately. We have a 4 year old little girl and I am 23.5 weeks pregnant with our little boy.

Anyways he was on the cordless phone today, outside smoking, talking to one of his best friends. I was in the house and thought he was on the phone with my brother so I put the phone on speaker, boy did I ever get a surprise.

I picked up just in time to hear him telling a story about something that happened to him last night at work. He said that there was another female employee there that was flirting with him and saying he was fine and it was probably good that they wont work together much because they would pry just get into trouble. He then asked her to go smoke outside with him. They went out to smoke and were b.s.in when he said what do you mean we will get into trouble, she smiled at him. I then pulled up at his work to pick him up, he saw me so he grabbed her and took her inside and said they started going at it making out.

Now I of course flipped at that point and went off on him. the problem is I dont know if it ws true. Not just because he swears he was lying to his friend. He works at a state treatment center. It is a court mandated center so there are cameras EVERYWHERE. It would be pretty much impossible for him to do something like this and not be caught.

The other problem is this was only his second day at this job, the first day I met everyone he was working with, he was being trained by the lead worker.

Anyways I dont know what to believe. He has never ever given me any reason what so ever to think he would cheat on me, has always been very open and honest with me and we have always trusted eachother.

He even talked to his mom about it and confessed everything he told his friend. Him and his mom are EXTREMLY close and so are me and his mom. Now hi mom doesnt think he really did it. She and her husband (fiance's dad) are both counselors. They have both been to the facility my fiance works at and think it would be impossible.

Also he just really isnt that kind of guy.

He says his friend tells him stories like that all the time about his job and bull****s him into beliving it and then laughs at him. So he wanted to get back at him for it.I do know his friend is the kind of guy who thinks it is funny to lie about this kind of stuff.

So needless to say I dont know what to do or to think. I will not EVER stay with a guy who has cheated on me, but I dont honestly know if he did. He put it on his sons life that he didnt and promised to God, which for him is a HUGE deal!!

Anyone please HELP me. I love him more then words could ever begin to describe. He is my life, and a wonderful daddy. My daughter is such a daddy's girl and would be lost without him around all the time. I dont want to make the wrong choice here. Need some advice!

PLEASE!!

I agree with Frodo....don't jump to conclusions. He was probably just "bragging" to his friend. Give him the benefit of the doubt....THIS TIME anyway!

Thank you both so much. You have no idea how good it feels to have someone understand what I am saying about why I kinda believe him and not tell me I am being blind sighted. Thanks again, it really helped.

ArdeaCandidissima

I hope it's not true.

I find it worrying that he even wanted to brag about something like this - assuming it's a fabricated story. It's not a good sign that one of his best friends would be accepting or encouraging of such an act. It seems to increase the chance that your bf may one day actually follow through on something that earns him praise or standing with his male peers.

Have you asked your boyfriend to meet with you and his best friend, and explain in your hearing that it was a fabrication? Yes, that would be awkward for him - making him look like either a liar or a p*ssy-whipped wannabe cheater - which is he?

Guys goof around all the time with their friends. I work around alot of guys (on a military base) who come in and say the stupidest things to each other. If they actually got as much sex as they bragged about...they would be too exhausted to get to work. I don't know WHY they do it....it's a goofy guy thing they've done since the beginning of time. NO...not ALL do....but MOST do when they get together.

I wouldn't embarrass him or blow it out of proportion. I'd let it go and get on with your lives together.

Actually the day I heard him talking I confronted him while he was still on the phone with his friend and he told me he was lying. He also told his friend later when he called back that it wasnt true and he was just messing with him.