should I approach him?

So there's this guy at school that I've been interested in for about a month. I've talked to him, briefly, only once (i think he was drunk, and probably doesn't even remember):(. But everytime we see each other, the eye contact is so instense. I've never felt anything like it before. I've yet to get up the nerve to approach him...

In the meantime, my sister took initiative (without my okay, of course!), somehow got his email, added her to her msn, and told him my name and email, saying that him and I knew each other somehow. He then added me to his msn! We have only talked one time, trying to figure out how we "know each other". Of course, I played stupid, pretending i had no idea who he was.

Long story short, everytime he's signed on since, I'm too scared to initiate a conversation! I actually got up the nerve today and did...and he didn't seem creeped out at all. I told him that I had figured out who he was.He said "maybe in the future, the next time you see me, come and say hi" I asked him if he would be freaked out by that, and he said "no i don't get freaked out". Is this a good thing? We had a 20 minute conversation, and it was great, i just don't want him to be disappointed or anything when he sees what I look like (although my friends say he probably knows who i am already-talk about confusion!)help!

I think you should just relax a little… treat it like you are just meeting a friend… let him get to know you, attraction and love are more than the first things you see on the surface. Get to know each other… remember, you have to like him too… don’t just pin your expectations and hopes on whether he likes you. You will only know if you REALLY like him or whether he is REALLY right for you but getting to know him… so relax, say hello and take it easy.

:bunny: