I need a little help with the way i feel, and how i should carry myself.

undieing-love7

Hey all, Ok well i have known this girl for about 1 1/2 years. And never had the heart/chance to tell her how i felt about her. After watching her, talking with her, and being her friend for all that time. I finally got it in me to tell her how i felt. She was in a relationship with this other guy (i don't know how to say this but is "Sexier" than i) and she still talks to him but is nolonger with him. and she knows i like her. But i am so scared to jump the gun on her. i really belive i love her. And im so scared to lose her. When we are together we get along pretty good but sometimes when when i look into her eyes and i have this felling. like i need to tell her everything on my mind. Instead of just telling her i liek her. Im shy i build my shelf up and pratice my lines i will say to her and when we get face to face i can't tell her i get this feeling that she don't like me. And that im going to screw everything up. and lose her forever. I am so sweet to this girl open doors, tell her how sweet she is but never anything directly about mine and her relationship. I feel as if im caught in the middle i don't knowhow she feels about her old b/f and i am scared she still likes him and will totally shut me out. I told her i understood that she would need time to get over her old bf And that i would wait for her no matter how long she needed. But now that i am on hold or whatever it is how do i know when the right time is? Well sorry for the long post and any help would be very nice of you.

Best regards,

Tim

I have the same trouble with shyness. You might even call it crippling, in fact. I am 20 years old and started dating a girl for the first time in my life a few months ago. I was terrified of approaching her. When I actually talked to her, my knees were literally shaking--so I can't say that it gets easier once you take the first step. The only advice I can give is, don't let her get away without at least telling her your feelings. If she says no, you buck up and move on. But if you don't talk to her about it at all, you will regret it forever. I know it's easier said than done...believe me, I know all too much about being shy...but if you just dive headlong into something that makes you nervous, you'll feel much better, no matter what the result.

• Author
undieing-love7

I told her, I guess the feelings were not the same. :( Well don;t knwo really what to say. kinda sucks im bummed but time heals all.