She didn't please me in return so I slept with her boyfriend

preciousdiamonds4me

Well being bi thought it would be fun to bring a girl into mine and my boyfriends realtionship. This Tuesday I went over to this girl's house I know from work, and through general converstation I found out she was bi also. Anyways she asked me to come over, so me and my boyfriend and her boyfriend hung out. Ealier that day she had talked about a foursome. We get there hang out play cards for a bit, then one thing leads to anthoer I take her upstairs and begin to please her. The next thing you know work calls so we have to stop. A little bit later I take her back up stairs and finish what I had started, she was very sasfited even told her hubby that she was shakeing and he'd never made her felt that way. Well the favor was not returned, I was pissed and so was my boyfriend. Of course the foursome never took place either. So I wanted to piss her off and hurt her the way she had hurt me so I slept with her man, not only messing with her realtionship but mine also. I just don't know about the dessions I make sometimes. Maybe one of these days I will actually think be for I react.[color=blue][/color]

Yes, it's always nice to think about the consequences of your actions. Seeking revenge for hurt or disappointment is not exactly the classiest way to behave. Sleeping with another lady's boyfriend because she didn't please you is a bit bizarre...but you live in a world far from my own.

I do hope you learned something.

• Author
preciousdiamonds4me

Yea I know that wasn't the best way to go about things. My world is my world ya know and I don't ask anyone to understand it or accpect it, just want a helping hand here or there.

HokeyReligions

First you say boyfriend, then you say husband. Your posts not only contradict each other, but you don't even get the "facts" straight with a post!

How old are you? You sound about 12 or 13.

So, you are bi and you had a sexual encounter with another girl while your boyfriend and her (husband or boyfriend) were in another room.

You cheated on your boyfriend, felt guilty and then told him about it.

You punched your boyfriend

You are in counseling and taking medication.

Whether your posts are true or not, you need to get hold of your life and get some serious help so that you don't become a self-destructive adult.