LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Cheated on my bf and told him about it.!!!!!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Old 3rd November 2003, 3:56 PM   #1

Exclamation Cheated on my bf and told him about it.!!!!!

[font=century gothic][/font][color=indigo][/color]

This weekend was crazy for me. I cheated on my boyfriend, I had a guilty consience when I came home so I told him about it. He was very angry at first then we talked about it and he said he would stay with me.
My point is I wonder why he would stay with me? This not the first big thing we've been through either, I got in a fight with my mom and I ended up punchin him in his face. He choose to stay with me after that, we've only been together 7mths. I am just baffled that he's staying with me.
preciousdiamonds4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2003, 4:04 PM   #2

I'm baffled too -- poor guy. Maybe his is codependent. Maybe he thinks he can 'save' you or 'fix' you.

Don't hit him again. That's abuse and if he ever gets the nerve he can press charges against you. If you care about his feelings and want him to be happy break up with him and let him find someone who won't cheat on him and abuse him. While you are apart - get some help for yourself.
HokeyReligions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2003, 4:08 PM   #3

So ?

Well first of all I am getting help, he asked me to do this and I have. I am takeing my meds faithfully and I will never hit him agian, or anyone for that matter. Second of all I don't want to break up with him I love him and there's actually someone out there willing to stick by me for once in my life. If he wants to leave he knows where the door is. Thank you for you thoughts.
preciousdiamonds4me is offline   Reply With Quote