Hey hows it going, I'm new here, just wanted to ask one question. Every Halloween a neighbor and I always get together and do stuff every night usually starting at the begining of October, and ending in the middle of November. This year when we started to do this, I met her best freind, both are in a relation ship right now, but her friend really seems to be interested in me. I'm 16 years old, I have slight acne, from what I hear Im a very funny person, talkative, and I try as hard as I can to do what others want to do instead of what I always want, and so far with this girl, thats what I have done. My acne on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worst, is probably like a 4, or 3, and it is improving, (hope to god I dont jinx myself) does this matter to girls alot? While we were on AIM, which she made me download so I could talk to her, she was asking me weird questions, like am I single, and all this, right out of the blue. My neighbor today told me that she thinks im very attractive, and I was hoping her friend thought the same. What do you guys think?

If they were older, I could say something, but right now you have deal with fickle adolescent girl behavior. all you know is that

1) your neighbor thinks you're attractive

2) your neighbor's friend was asking if you were single

3) both are in relationships

You want to talk more to the neighbor friend to see if she's interested. A lot of women are too insecure to break off an existing relationship until they have a new one lined up, sort of like people do with jobs. Until then, keep some reserve because you dont' know if she's interested or generally curious.

both are in relationships huh...

well that means either:

A. she thinks your cute

B. is interested in getting to know you

C. is plain nosey(yes girls around this age can get quite nosey)

also, why dont u hang out with your neighbor other than halloween? you guys should hang out more often

• Author

I don't know why we havnt hung out after that, but we will this year. The girl that I'm interested in *my neighbors friend* has a boyfriend like I said, and he is a really nice kid. She had him over to walk with us on Halloween night, and I knew him from like 4, or 5th grade, so I dont know why she would even think of breaking up with him for me, which I kinda hope she doesnt, because I respect her boyfriend, but Its alright. I guess we will all just have fun and see what happends, thanks for your comments people.