WHY???? Why do guys become SO nieve when they are in love??

GUys..(or girls, if you wanna answer)...WHY do guys become SO nieve when they fall in love. I just broke up with a guy ans he told me he is back with his ex...he believes this girl is meant for him and he fell in love with her in a month...they were engaged and a couple for 3.5 years. THe thing is, she USED him for his MONEY...SO OBVIOUS and cheated on him TWICE...why would you go back to her???

I was REALLY good to him..I took care of him and his daughter..yet the girl who treated him like crap, he goes back to...WHY??? Please give me an answer to this question!!

Love tends to cause naïveté in everyone. Unfortunately, just because you think you're a better match for your intended does not mean he shares your view.

Purrrfection8

Cuz some ppl want what they know well they cannot have... Ie he will neva have her true love that he is hoping for, not if she can cheat on him... She cheated and treated him mean, unfortunately it's kept him keen...

Some ppl r stupid that way... U need to let him learn it for himself... If he's ready to learn this lesson, then he will learn... Otherwise, he's a beggar hoping for more hurt from her...

I can't say she'd b the same hurting way now as she was b4 but there's something he needs to learn which is why he's gone back...

Hopefully he'll learn that he should ALWAYS b treated well and not have his emotions trodden by the one he loves...

Love and light to u,

Purrrfection8

Guidette82

WHY???? Why do guys become SO nieve when they are in love??

I think women chase the manipulative guys for a fantasy relationship. They can keep dreaming.

I think the guys who chase the manipulative women are suckers. Some people never learn.

Originally posted by Guidette82

GUys..(or girls, if you wanna answer)...WHY do guys become SO nieve when they fall in love.

You're generalizing all guys based on your guy. I'm not that stupid. Some people expect to being mistreated. This is true for both women and men.

Fact is, folks...

The whole darn thing is very much frought with elements of gaming. It is almost a game of cat and mouse.

Once the cat catches the mouse, s/he will not necessarily eat it. May just play with it for a while till it is dead, and then move on to the next living target.

Curt

The whole darn thing is very much frought with elements of gaming. It is almost a game of cat and mouse.
Maybe transactional analysis is the best way to describe it. Oddly, women are usually the ones who initiate the sex games.
  • Author

I don't necessarily believe I am the one he shoule be with..I just don't understand why he would go back to her...I treated him SO much better..I took care of him and his daughter 24/7..why go back to someone who just uses you? Can people REALLY change? Is it POSSIBLE that this girl is different....I find it hard to believe if she broke up with a guy to go back to him...and most likely made him break up with me....I just don't believe a cheater can change!

Fact is, folks...

Once the cat catches the mouse, s/he will not necessarily eat it. May just play with it for a while till it is dead, and then move on to the next living target.

Am I hearing baggage, Curt? We're not all like that, ya know.

Guidette82

Can people REALLY change?

Yes. Change requires a great deal of work, and only he can change himself.

I just don't understand why he would go back to her.
Why does Wile E. coyote always try to catch Road Runner?

Maybe it is an obsession beyond all reason.

Gotta say here...you're 100% correct, moimeme...

NOT ALL of you are like this...only 85-90%.

Curt