PLaying hard to get

Hiya i have been with my girlfriend for about 2 months and it's gone abit pear shaped, i was wondering if anyonw could give me advice on how to spice it up, als play alittle hard to get.

Many Thanks

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

There's a wide area between playing hard to get and being a door mat. It can include keeping up your hobbies and interests outside of the relationship, going out with other friends, not contacting a person as frequently or not being 'available' all the time.

Just playing a game with someone's head though in the hopes of 'sprucing up' the relationship.....can come back to bite you. Having to play games to keep a relationship interesting is not a good foundation for love and trust.

I think it has a tendency of cheapening the relasionship.

If someone only responds to you only when you propose a challenge....then they are responding to the 'challenge'....not to the fact that they just like/love you.

If, after only 2 months, the relationship you have with this girl is getting 'blah'.....maybe it's a hint that the relationship isn't right for either one of you. Two months really isn't long enough where you should feel you have to start actively working at getting the original sparks back.