My Girlfriend Cheated on me with my best friend 3 times!!

Heres the really really bad word,

This story has so many different peices its really hard to get it all down i could literally write a book on this.

So im a senior at college and up untill the about 3 months ago i thought i had a really good relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years. We grew really close and me and her family and everything but we alwyas had some issues in a social setting where shed get really drunk and ignore mat all that good stuff. I play on a sports team at school and my best friend at schoool was on my team and when my g/f would get angry at parties and what not i would alwyas see her talking to him like she was fine and that would alwyas get me fired up. But regardless i never though anything of it becuase hes my best firned and me and her were doing so well. That was about a year ago first semester. Next semester she goes to study abroad and we were continued to date while i was at school playing sports doing school work what not we talked everyday and all that. She comes back so now were in the summer and i felt like we were good she lives about an hour away so i wouldntbe able to see her everyday but still like i said i thought we were good.

Then we get into the fall of my senior year and we were getting progressivly worse i found mesages of her telling him how much they missed eachother while she was away and after a few more drunken instances that i still though nothing of it i almost turned a blind eye. But later my budies on the team pull me aside and let me know that my girlfriend had sex with my best friend. So naturally i freaked asked her what happened and everything she told me that there were two times this happened one time ove the summer she was drunk at a party and the other time she wouldnt say what happened. ( I found out later that she had him over her house late night and they did whatever). then i found that she did it again in the fall, hence why my buddies let me know. We stayed together over the long winter break and i wanted to mend this relationship and we were doing really good. But we got back in the spring and all these feeling of hatred and betrayl came back and i cant get over it. She tells me she completly 180'd how she feels for me and really know now that she wants to be with me forever . I really want to get over it but im having such a hard time. Yah know we were talking about being together forever like that so it is just really hard. Im looking for some help and some guidance that would get me through this. appreciate it

She tells me she completly 180'd how she feels for me and really know now that she wants to be with me forever . I really want to get over it but im having such a hard time. Yah know we were talking about being together forever like that so it is just really hard. Im looking for some help and some guidance that would get me through this. appreciate it

It's too late. You want to get over it? Dump her and move on. Toss her stuff out the window while you're at it. She doesn't deserve you. You're in college - you have the rest of your life to date women. Don't waste another minute on this tramp.

DO NOT DATE AN ALCOHOLIC. NEVER!

Alcoholics not only ruin their own life and health, and also their family. Anybody married to an alcoholic knows what hell looks like. Besides, addiction actually runs in the family. You don't want any addictive children, do you? I dated a guy whose wife passed away at the age of 28 because of alcoholism.

She has no respect for herself. Please cut all ties with her and move on! There are lots of girls out here with self-respect and integrity. Good luck!

Im looking for some help and some guidance that would get me through this. appreciate it

the only thing that is going to get you through this is to dump her and your so called friend.

then go out and have fun, find yourself someone decent.

Why in the world are you still with her? If the roles were reversed do you think she would have been so accepting as you have been about screwing other women behind your back? She clearly has no respect for you whatsoever and playing you for a total fool. If you do not respect yourself then who will?

The good thing is that she was honest with you about it.

The bad thing is that since she WAS so honest...she may not care about you as much as you think.

I also agree with the addiction/alcoholism stuff...not good.

Your GF should be your EX GF, and your best friend should be your EX best friend.

Nuff said.

First off, change schools because their english classes must be murder or invest in a good spell checker, usually when you see a word with a squiggly red line under it, it means its spelt wrong.

Three times cheating with your best friend is not a mistake, drunken or not especially since he banged her at her house, she made a choice to invite him over even after everything that happened and still went ahead and screwed him. She's probably relieved you're giving it another go but to be frank, you haven't solved anything because the doubts are resurfacing and the anger comes out, and you won't be handcuffed to her forever, so the next time she goes awol or doesn't answer her phone, you'll be wondering what she's up to. If you think she's on the level then try to work it out, if not then let her go and give yourself piece of mind.

I would continue to have your GF. Does she have a pretty GF?

Why not to have some hot fun with her friend a few times?

Later you can confess your GF how much you enjoyed sex with her pretty friend.

Your GF should be your EX GF, and your best friend should be your EX best friend.

Nuff said.

Yup, agreed.:mad:

LeaningIntoTheMuse
I would continue to have your GF. Does she have a pretty GF?

Why not to have some hot fun with her friend a few times?

Later you can confess your GF how much you enjoyed sex with her pretty friend.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Seriously, OP, I would just dump her and move on. Also, break off the friendship between your best friend, and let him know that he broke the rules.

You can't let people walk all over you. They're both dishonest and cruel people. Let them have each other.