Boyfriend flirts with other females right in front of me...

confussed/but know
:( I am really confussed, Well my bf and I will be out to eat or in a store, any kind of store, and if he thinks the girl waiting on us is cute, pretty, he will flirt with her RIGHT THE HELL in front of me. I have said something to him right when he does it. but it really does not seem to bother him at all about his flirting with other women in my presence. There is this one girl that works at our local grocery store, she is cute, but she is only probably19~22 years old. And he is just turn 33, I am 36 {soon to be 37}, he will smile at her look for her when we go to that store and so on, one day when he was flirting in front of me, I just flat out told him he can stop the flirting and second now, all he said was you have never been with my dad when he flirts have you, I said no I have not, but he does not concern me you do, I don't love your dad I love you, and I also told him how it made me feel when he flirts like that in front of me. I think at times he is trying to not flirt {as much} in front of me, I can't and will not take it for along time, plus I think he may be cheating on me also, he has already admitted to calling these damn chat lines, He lied at first about the chat lines when I confronted him on calling them, 3 days later when I ask again he said that he is calling them, the next morning I told him to stop, but I can look up on the web our cell phone carriers and see who he calls before we get the bill, and he is STILL CALLING that chat line, I will see this month, and if it is still on there I'm gonna confront him again, and if he says yes or no, I guess I will start saving money up to find my own place without him to be at... :sick::sick::sick:

What's the point of confronting him again, unless it's to tell him you're leaving. He's not going to change. There's no good reason to put yourself through this constant humiliation. They guy has no respect for his relationship with you so why keep him around. And you say he's calling chat lines? Instead of saving your money to bolt, try to borrow tne money from friends and leave this weekend!

YOU WRITE: "Tony it's not my money he is waisting, it is his own money, no way in hell it would be mine."

Uh, duh? Where has anybody talked about your money being wasted. I said INSTEAD of taking the time to save money to move out, see if you can borrow some and get out of there right away. Read the last line of your original post where you said you "would start saving money up" to find your own place.

Are you OK? I wouldn't live under these conditions another minute if I were you. I still think you ought to leave this weekend.

• 1 month later...
The Velvet Vixen

ITA with Tony. The guy obviously has no respect for you or your relationship. If you respect yourself, you wouldn't put up with this treatment for a day longer.

HokeyReligions

Ditto Tony --- time for you to leave.

You brought back a memory from my cobwebby past. I was dating this guy for several months. We were at the drive-thru window of some fast food place (he was driving) and he was flirting with the girl at the window and with the girl behind the counter. The one at the window walked away for a minute, the jerk leaned out the car window and stuck his head inside the take-out window and shouted at the girl at the counter that he thought she was really hot and that he liked her.

I was mortified! I scrunched down in my seat in total humiliation and the girl that had been at the window came back and lambasted him for saying that in front of me. I was so tongue tied I couldn't say anything and here was this stranger standing up for me.

Well, after we got back from wherever we went I went home and when he came to see me the next day we broke up. You don't need that kind of crap in your life. If he really cared about you he would show you some respect.