he cheated on me and did things even i dont believe

bethmichele143

a year ago my boyfriend was in a bad accident at work that left him without a right hand. in the hospital i found out that he was still with his ex during our relationship. when he came home he continued to sneak around and see her- sometimes he would bring her to our house when i wasnt there and didnt really make an effort to hide it. he would always lie about it when i would find the obvious signs, and then tell me that he was going to do whatever he had to do to make HIM feel better.

he did horrible things to me and said even worse things. i finally left when i found out he was also cheating on me with our roomates girlfriend (which he still denies). then he finally started to act like he changed and he said that he was sorry and that after the accident he was so messed up and confused. he said he loves me and wants to be with me, so i let him back in my life.

my insecurities now control my life. i cant get certain images out of my head and i cant stop hearing the hatefull things he said to me. whats worse is that he still talks to his ex and the roomates girlfriend and her twin sister, and tells me to just get over it. i dont trust him at all, and i cannot get over it. he says that all i do is nag because his phone rings off the hook and i have no idea who he's talking to.

he still does alot of very questionable things that he shouldnt do if he wants me back. if i bring it up he says im just nagging again and that he doesnt need the stress because of the accident. ive turned in to a total b#@^&! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it you two are living together, my question is WHY??! This guy is not ready for a committed relationship and you are putting up with this?

Get out now while he is still only your boyfriend ranther than a husband.

You deserve better, you know you do!

your boyfriends b.s. and excuses are kind of funny/entertaining in a way, maybe it hits your funny bone and thats way you stay with him. Otherwise, you have to get your head checked for staying with a person like that. Also, it seems you like drama.