friend taking my girlfriend

ok i finally get to see my girlfriend to day her name is crystal. my best friend mike who all the girls like took me to go see my girlfriend when she was at work. she takes a small look at some of the people i came with and goes and talks to her cousin who is my friend when my friend comes back she tells me that my g/f thinks my best friend is hot and twice that nite mike tells me my girl friend is hot. Mike has taken my girlfriend away before i'm worried because im going to be gone for awile

should i be worried :(

my_mother's_daughter

Please read your post back to yourself. Your gf says your friend is hot? Your friend has said your girlfriend is hot? The question you need answering is not should you be worried, but why do you associate with people who have no consideration for your feelings? Your best friend has cheated with a girlfriend of yours before, and your girlfriend will tell people things that she knows will get back to you....

Worried? hell yes!! find a social circle who respects you.

• Author

i know but i cant give crystal up. but they don't know how to contact each other so that is good and mike does not know really who she is so should not be worried there is know way mike can get to her work to see her with out me i'll never go when he's with me

mike don't know that area

my_mother's_daughter

I understand this rez, and it's hard to listen to me I know, but don't you find it a bit odd that you've worked out how difficult it would be that they may see each other? The most telling thing here is that this is your answer... not that they won't do it, but that it would be difficult practically for them to meet up!!

Enough said, you don't seem to trust them, either of them. Either because you know deep down that they are both untrustworthy, or it's also possible that the previous incident with Mike has made you a little insecure and unable to trust fully. Only you would know the answer to that one.

Think about it...

My friend it is time for a reality check? You do not stay friends with a friend (?) who in the past has taken your girlfriends away from you. You would have to be absolutely masochistic to stay in a friendship with this guy. He steals your girlfriends away in the past and you remain friends with him? What is wrong with this picture? He must think that you are a total idiot that you would wish to remain friends with him. The message you give this guy is that it is all right to go after your girlfriends because you will always remain friends with him no matter what? Open your eyes and look for different friends and dump this jerk as a friend because he is no friend of yours. Do you need to have a piano fall on your head for you to realize this?