Jealous ex-girlfriend

Dannielle2004

[color=blue][/color][font=courier new][/font] I have this problem with jealousy. I get jealous every time I see some girl talking to my ex-boyfriend. I dont know what to do to get over it. Someone please give me some advice PLEASE!!

its natural to be jealous when someone talks or is with your ex. no matter if you dont even want them back, its natural. get over it, that is all i can say. i had to.

Do yourself a favor and make yourself scarce when it comes to your ex. You know his routine because you've been together. Stop being in places when you know he will be if you can. Concentrate on taking care of yourself-keep busy, talk to friends, go out and have fun. keep busy! Soon it will fade. Whoever said that time heals wounds-well, they weren't lying. Take care of yourself

YOU WRITE: "I get jealous every time I see some girl talking to my ex-boyfriend."

It would be extremely helpful if you wouldn't follow your ex around and watch his moves. It would also go a long way to improving your mental health if you would cease all contact whatsoever with your ex so you can heal. If you have no idea what he's doing, you will not be bothered by it. This is the only way you can heal and move forward. This jealousy indicates you have not yet let go of the relationship. It's time to say bye bye.

Starlight43

yah i say it's normal to get jealous over another girl talking to your ex, completely normal. but then if you are the one that broke up with him I dont think you really have the right to show your jealous emotions or act out on them.