My gf of over 2 yrs cheated on me while I was at war

I just got back from the war in Iraq. (I am a US Marine) to find out that my gf of over 2 yrs cheated on me while I was fighting over there.

We have a 13 months old son. I am torn between being able to be there as his father and being single again. Any advice appreciated.

lizards_gurl03

I am sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend. This is my opinion....I am not meaning to hurt your feelings so please don't take it that way....It seems to me that she was using your work as a excuse and there is no excuse for cheating.NONE!! If you are that unhappy with that person then you need to get out of the relationship. Yes it is true that your relationship might survive but are you willing to live with the constant wounder of is she or isn't she?? I am not telling you NOT to work it out with her you do what is right for you but if it was me and my guy cheated on me then forget him you understand if you need to talk you can pm me ok good luck and keep us posted!!

Originally posted by jpo1114

I just got back from the war in Iraq. (I am a US Marine) to find out that my gf of over 2 yrs cheated on me while I was fighting over there.

We have a 13 months old son. I am torn between being able to be there as his father and being single again. Any advice appreciated.

This isn't a contest. ;) I'm moving this into its own thread. This originally appeared as part of this thread.