I just spoke with my boyfriend of 5 months and he mentioned that his X girlfriend just called him. He didn't say it in a way to make me jellous or to rub it in my face. and I didn't ask any questions I just quickly ended the conversation. ( i am at work) didn't want to have that conversation here. i am kind of jellous, he's a great guy and I think she is now realizing that! Should I bring this up to him? I don't want to seem jellous,or overbaring or should I just see what happens when I get home and stay quiet about it.

did he say why she called him? why do you think he mentioned it to you?

if it's a one-time thing, i wdn't bring it up... but if the ex is calling him all the time, and he;s not stopping it, i'd definitely talk to him.

2c,

-yes

well, you gotta give him credit for bein honest with you by informing you she did call. see if he brings it up when you get home. if not, and it's still bugging you enough to bring it up, do so. i'm sure he'll understand your concern. who wouldn't, you know? i wouldn't think much of it. he's with you now, not her. her loss hehe. don't worry too much bout it. girls will be girls haha :p

• Author

Well he just called me (at work) NOW I"M PISSED! He called to say that he won't be home for dinner because he needs to get his truck fixed and it's taking awhile...I never knew it was broke! He never lies to me.. we have a open relationship..We tell eachother eveything! I know he's meeting her for dinner, I can't believe this!( ranting) this is unexceptable! Now I am saying something as soon as he get's his toe inthe door! I'll probably flip on him!! I should stay calm huh?

Calm down. You are totally jumping to conclusions. Do you think if she called him and he was going to have dinner with her behind your back that he would tell you about the call? I seriously doubt it. He would not mention the call at all.

the truck could've broken down today, you know. just ask what happened to the truck when he gets home.

if you accuse him of lying... well, especially if he's not lying, it'll make you look quite bad!

-yes

I would not saying anything about this situation and just see if she keeps on calling him, then you can question what the converations are about, i know that I call my ex's and it is only because I think that they are great people and I still like them as friends. When they bring up anything about the other one feeling funny (if it does happen) about me calling them then I stop on there request and tell them that they can call me.

I would wait though, you can if it is bugging you that much just bring it up about what the convo was about. He sounds honest do not get mad at him about it, alot of guys would not say anything to there g/f's. Admire his honesty please

Kimmi4141