i know this isnt owt to do wit this forum but i fount at that my gf was talking bout my sex life to ppl i mean like saying o yer i was on top n he last less than me in time i las linger on top i fount out n went of my head she was telling realy personnel things that we swore never to tell anybody n i cant trust coz she was trying to keep the convo from me and she was telling her how big i was n wot i was like n if it was gud and shes not like that i was near to tears reading it and i dont know wot to do also she goes on about lads bragging and she hates that then she does it i mean such a hipocrit im relly depressed somebody please advise me please somebody help

• Author

i know this isnt nothing to do with this forum but i fount out that my gf was talking about my sex life to other pepole i mean like saying o yer i was on top and he last less at sex less than me as in i finsh quicker when im on top i fount out and went of my head she was telling realy personnel things that we swore never to tell anybody and i cant trust her coz she was trying to keep the convo from me and she was telling people how big i was and what i was like and if it was good i was near to tears reading it and i dont know wot to do also she goes on about lads bragging and she hates that then she im relly depressed somebody please advise me please somebody help

Hmm, thanks for the retype. I dunno what to tell ya though really. I think girls like talking to their girlfriends about their relationships as do guys. Was she talking to close friends of hers or just outloud in a coffee shop or something?

Just tell her man. Say hey this is private, don't talk about it with other people. EXPECTING that she'll talk to her gf's about it. If you find out she was telling anyone that'd listen... welp... then ya got yourself a girlfriend who can't really keep secrets, and apparently doesn't care about your trust.

• Author

well i told her that i was realy hurt i told her i might leave rite now and nevr come back she begged and said that she loved me and that she is very sorry and wont ever do anything like it again that was thismorning its just ran through my head all day its really cut deep into my heart and im really hurt but im still with her i said i dont want to have sex for a while because im not going to feel comftable because she bragged she said ok but i dont know what to do or were to go from here any advice what i should do i feel rally hurt and down

Originally posted by love_doctor2605

i said i dont want to have sex for a while because im not going to feel comftable

You sir, have more self-control than I do.

As for the advice... we gave it to ya. Sounds like you had already told her. So either ya gotta let it go and trust her, or you're not going to be able to trust her again.

• Author

i want to trust her but i hate the fact that it happend i would never of expected that to happen but it did and im so hurt shes commited alot to me and she cried alot wen i told her how hurt i was id never been so angry i was shaking could only just get my words out rite ive never been hurt so bad from sumbody betraying me and talking about our sexlife behined my back and had no intention of ever letting me know it really hurts and i dont want to be hurting like this but i will never break up with her if i can help it