GF hanging around her ex

we have been going out for like 4 months

and our relationship has been pretty good..

i knew her for like 2 years, she was with her ex when i met her (they were going out for like 6months)

they broke up, then i started "talking" to her..nothing serious but i asked her out, she said no(~4months)

they got back together, i stopped "talking" to her(~3-4months)

they broke up again,

and after like 2-3 months of her being single.. we got together officially

ok so her and her ex just started talking to each other again, for a few months now.. weve had a few arguments/discussions about this.. "she always tells me, that what she did to me was wrong..and shed never do it again" even though we werent a couple or anything.. cuz talking. also whenever we look in her memory box, we see like a love letter i wrote her, when we were "talking".. then she got upset, and hugged me real tight and said sorry.

we are still are seniors in high school. going off the the same college

she also tells me the reason she is talking to him now, is that after HS, she wont see him anymore, cuz he isnt going to college

also she has a lot of guy friends, she tells me cuz she hates how girls are moody and stuff and she cant handle it.

(i dont have a problem, but i dislike most of the guys shes friends with)

i know she texts and talks her ex frequently, i also know that he walks her to some of her classes..

and every time i get upset or something like that and a argument arises.. nothing happens. so most of the time i try to swallow it, and not bring it up

a couple times she was with a group of friends and if her ex is there, she told me,

example:

they were with a group of friends playing vollyball and she drove her ex and another friend home..

she told me, and said i shouldn't have a problem with it though

is it ok for her to be texting/calling her ex frequently? (he initiates most of it)

is it ok for him to be going out of his way, to walk her to class?

-i feel really uncomfortable with it, but i just wanted a second opinion

also what should i say to her and how should i say it?

(we both know he still has feelings for her, and she even told me that he does & she cant change the way he feels)

she also sometimes says she knows his intentions are buy all this, but thats not hers at all.

Dexter Morgan

hanging around an X when you are in a committed relationship is inappropriate.

tell her how you feel. if she poo poos your feelings or tells you she won't stop, then tell her to leave and never come back.