LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

There are so many cheating sluts on this site..

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Old 1st February 2010, 12:31 PM   #1
Established Member

There are so many cheating sluts on this site..

Selfish, disgusting women who went and gave everything to another man when they had one loving them, waiting for them. They sicken me. How will I ever find a respectable, trustworthy woman?
Bleed Internal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 12:53 PM   #2
Established Member

Dear burned and obviously biased,

If you were paying any attention you would notice that the coin flips both ways. There are cheating women and cheating men. Both having burned and broken the hearts of their fair share of men and women. Dont turn the Hate switch on just because you are burned or you will never be happy.
Silver_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 12:54 PM   #3
Established Member

My boyfriend cheated on me. Does that mean all guys are cheating *******s? Does it mean that all guys are going to disrespect me in the future? No..it has made me LEARN from my mistakes and to not tolerate bull**** and notice warning signs sooner.
Silver_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 12:54 PM   #4
Established Member

Forget it.
Old 1st February 2010, 1:02 PM   #5
Established Member

Dude I'm not sure that a forum about cheating on a site about relationship advice is the best place to use when evaluating the average person's fidelity or lack thereof. Obviously the people here are more likely to have cheated or been cheated on.
AAlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 2:11 PM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Internal View Post
Selfish, disgusting women who went and gave everything to another man when they had one loving them, waiting for them. They sicken me. How will I ever find a respectable, trustworthy woman?
you wont. probably best not to bother
Old 1st February 2010, 10:48 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:

If memory serves me after reading some of your posts, didn't you admit to having a bit of a history of cheating yourself?

Should I break up with my girlfriend for lying to me about this?
Old 2nd February 2010, 5:03 PM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post
If memory serves me after reading some of your posts, didn't you admit to having a bit of a history of cheating yourself?

Or even this post by Bleed Internal:

Still having sex with her...
I found out she cheated. Broke it off immediately. Had sporadic, depressing conversations but went NC for the most part. For some reason, I wound up confessing about cheating on her in the past too. She was obviously upset to some degree but honestly, took it pretty well. Now we still have sex regularly, occasionally spend time together, and sometimes there are even emotional exchanges.

I'm okay with this but I really don't want her to think this means that we're back together and I don't want to fall back into the trap of a relationship. Sex is amazing though and I do a good job of separating what she is to me now from the girl I used to love who broke my heart. Things are fine but I'm still confused by the situation. Any words of advice?
Old 2nd February 2010, 5:53 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally4sara View Post
Or even this post by Bleed Internal:

Still having sex with her...
I found out she cheated. Broke it off immediately. Had sporadic, depressing conversations but went NC for the most part. For some reason, I wound up confessing about cheating on her in the past too. She was obviously upset to some degree but honestly, took it pretty well. Now we still have sex regularly, occasionally spend time together, and sometimes there are even emotional exchanges.

I'm okay with this but I really don't want her to think this means that we're back together and I don't want to fall back into the trap of a relationship. Sex is amazing though and I do a good job of separating what she is to me now from the girl I used to love who broke my heart. Things are fine but I'm still confused by the situation. Any words of advice?
ok, so we have determined that he has a lot of anger directed at others ---> which is also and mainly pointing to himself for the same bad behavior.

so my question to the OP - what do you plan to do with all that anger... are you planning to learn from it and change your ways in life in order to be happy or do you plan to hang on to that nastiness and become a bitter person about life?
2sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 5:59 PM   #10

Quote:
well now, by "sluts" you need to realize it applies to the men on this site that have cheated as well. there are just as many of them here.

How will you find a respectable trustworthy woman? you'll never really know. you just have to try and tell yourself NEVER to stick around if one does cheat on you.

I've done the trying to make it work out thing. Now its one strike and they are out.
Dexter Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 6:01 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post

geez, I wish I had time to read all posts before responding to the first.

with this new info, never mind what I said.

dont worry about finding someone trustworthy when you aren't trustworthy yourself.
Dexter Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2010, 12:06 PM   #12
Established Member

LOL yeah buddy...as if your sh*t don't smell. what you give is usually what you get.
blueberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010, 2:53 AM   #13
Established Member

agreed

I agree...... you will never find anyone good if you expect them to live up to expectations that even you yourself do not live up to.
thegreatesthumphrey is offline   Reply With Quote