Help - Really need advice

I'm in a bit of a mess and I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months, I love him with all my heart and we are going to get married. But I have a problem. There's this other guy who works with my boyfriend. We've all been mates for a while and then a few weeks ago, he told me that he is really interested in me. This really shocked me and I couldn't quite get my head around the whole thing.

I find this guy very attractive. We flirt, but up until him telling me he liked me, it was always just friendly.

I am getting seriously tempted. I'm sure it's lust. Sex hasn't been too great with my boyf lately coz he's been having probs so I wonder if that's got something to do with it.

My big question is, do I go there? Do I cheat on my boyfriend to discover my true feelings for this other guy or do I just avoid him and move on?

If you actually want to get married to your current boyfriend, I don't recommend cheating on him. Either break up with him and then date the other guy, or avoid the other guy completely.

YOU ASK: "Do I cheat on my boyfriend to discover my true feelings for this other guy or do I just avoid him and move on?"

No, don't cheat. Cancel your wedding plans immediately. In no way are you ready to settle down. Once the wedding plans are cancelled, tell your guy you have a desire to see other people...be right up front and honest...if he gets hurt by that it's a lot better than him finding out you're screwing around on him on the side.

Once you are a free agent, see any guys you want. When you meet the man of your dreams, there will be absolutely no thoughts about cheating in your mind whatsoever...at least not in such an early stage of your romance.

:confused: What do YOU want to do?

ps. 8 months is quite a short time to decide if you would want marriage with someone or not. That's still a very new relationship. (perhaps he's feeling the same, that's why the sexual problems). You two might want to talk, and back off marriage plans, at least for a while.

One man at a time darling........only one man at a time.

Do not insult yourself or your current boyfriend this way. If you want someone else, leave what you have now and pursue this other fellow... NEVER CHEAT!

Bubbles