exactly what is he telling me..........

hi everybody

I'm a 22 yr old male we've been together for about 4 yrs and we have always been intimate but about a mth and a half we stopped and the reason for that was she didn't want to be intimate with me no more because it wasn't right and she wants to wait till she settles down and i'm trying to comprehend this whole situation but i just can't.there's a whole lot of y's going on thru ma head right now and every time i try to get intimate with her we always get into an fight.It's gonna be hard cos we live together.

Is she basically telling me he doesn't want to be with me no more or is she cheating on me?

Just A Girl2
she didn't want to be intimate with me no more because it wasn't right and she wants to wait till she settles down

So you've been together for 4 yrs, you LIVE TOGETHER but suddenly out of the blue (??) she doesn't think it's "right" to have sex...and wants to wait until she settles down HOW?

You mention your age, what is hers?

How long have you lived together?

For how long had you 2 been having sex together? (how many months or years?)

How is your relationship otherwise?

Do you have any reason to suspect she's cheating on you?

Call me crazy but given the info you've provided, my first thought was that perhaps she cheated and got a Sexually Transmitted Disease and doesn't want to admit this to you, and doesn't want to risk passing it onto you, either. I could be way off, though.

Has she ever cheated on you? Have you ever cheated on her?

Could it be that she's wanting to get married and she has now decided that she wants to get married before continuing to have sex? Has she ever talked about wanting to get married? Some gals who really want to get married will cut a guy off from sex, cold turkey, as a way of hopefully getting what they want: married....but generally they don't do this unless they've brought up wanting to get married a lot.

Does she have a fear of getting pregnant? Is she on reliable birth control?

Like i said i'm 22 and she's 19 and we've lived together for about 2yrs and we've been having sex pretty much the whole 4 yrs.Other than the sex part the relationship is good.I just have the gut feeling that she's cheating on me.I don't know if she ever cheated on me but i haven't but i'm afraid i might.

yes she wants to get married b4 she continues having sex.She talks about getting married but not anytime soon and marriage is not on ma mind right now.

I used to think, if they weren't getting it from me, they were getting it from somewhere...

But, let's put sex aside. What about the emotional closeness and caring that relationships must have? Has that diminished? Or was it ever there? You are both pretty young. Does she still want you to hold her? Etc...

i think it's wrong to jump to the conclusion that she's cheating on you simply because she doesn't want to have sex with you anymore. maybe it's something that you did wrong that triggered it...or maybe she wants more emotional stuff instead of physical stuff..cause girls can be like that..if they feel they aren't being respected and loved for who they are but for the sex. if she feels that way..then u probably need to work on that more. i dunno for sure..just a suggestion...respect her and make her feel loved for who she is and reassure her that it's not just ALL about the SEX.