! What do guys think about their GF going to a Male strip club?

I guess the guys may come in and appear to be more broad-minded about it in general, because the majority of strip clubs are for men, and there have been umpteen posts and threads on here, from women complaining their guys go to these joints (or want to) and don't see anything wrong with it, but isn't it a form of cheating, and they're going with pals from work, and it's in Vegas, and he went and didn't tell me.....

so the guys will probably all come in and say "Go for it! It's only a show!"

But secretly, they may not approve, really....

isn't it a form of cheating, and they're going with pals from work, and it's in Vegas, and he went and didn't tell me.....

That is a form of lying, not cheating. In this particular context, equally bad, but the label itself is different.

so the guys will probably all come in and say "Go for it! It's only a show!"
Probably. Unless there is touching involved, it is true. That isn't the question. The question is how comfortable people are with that show.

But secretly, they may not approve, really....
I actually really don't care, depending on the reason they wanted to go and how regularly. I trust my partners, though to date only one of them has proven worthy of that trust the entire relationship.

A better parallel against the male attitude versus the female attitude would be weather or not a guy would mind having his girl dancing on the stage at a strip club. Not whether he cares if she goes to one. The answer would change there, I suspect.