his ex girlfriend

kanother story

i have been dating this guy for the last 7 months but his ex still wants him back. She texts regulary and rings about once a week.

he swears he loves me and wouldn't do n e thing with her to loose me but it's hard to trust him when they will be spending so much time together over the summer. i need some advice should i let him do what he wants and just chill out over the summer?

You don't really have any choice but to let him do what he wants over the summer. However, exactly why does he have to spend so much time with his ex?

I think you also have to understand that if your relationship is on such thin ice or if he is so vulnerable that he would just bounce back to a relationship he got out of so quickly, he's not worth you keeping around.

You ought to visit him often during the summer if you can.

LondonChick

Your boyfriend is insensitive! Is he not aware that talking to, and hanging out with an ex will make you feel uneasy. How would he like it if you did the same thing? Why are you allowing all this anyway?

If you have not expressed your feelings to him you need to do so now. If he refuses to see from your point of view get rid of him. Imagine the hell you will be going through over the summer wondering what you boyfriend and his ex are getting up to. Do you really want to go through that?

kanothe story

hey

thanks for the advice. I foned him to tell him exactly how i thought and maybe was abit oo blunt at times, however when it gets down to the nitty gritty, he seems to brake down crying saying how much he loves me. I am really unsure of how to handle such a situation. If n e one could help...........

jessicakicksbut

Good for you...you stuck up for yourself and told him exactly how you felt. There is nothing wrong in feeling how you do. Afterall, ex'a are "ex's" for a reason! I have no idea why, especially after 7 months, a person would still want to associate with their ex.