how can i tell if he cheated

i have been with my b/f for over 2 yrs now, in the last 6 months he has been out all nite partying 4 times. 2 times i think with a x g/f of his and some other ppl. just recently i found him at her house with another guy. he claims nothing happened they was just drinking all nite and he passed out on couch.

i found a girls headband in back on his van on floor by bed. but it could of been there be4 he bought it.

my question is.. i heard somewhere that a person can find sperm on clothing by using a ultra violet light or something like that.

anyone know about this? I know a person takes there underwear off to cheat but after there is always some left over. and he was drunk.

we just got engaged in feb and a week after engagement he was out all nite partying, he swears with no women? could this be possiable, does men stay out and not cheat????

any insite on the ultra violet light would be much appreciated

I don't know about the ultraviolet light thing (isn't that what they used on Monica Lewinsky's dress?), but finding sperm on your bf's clothes would prove that your boyfriend has sperm, and nothing more. Or were you going to go through his ex gf's house with an ultraviolet light and look for clothes containing traces of sperm? Still wouldn't prove it was your bf's. You'd need to do a DNA test, which costs a lot of money.

The whole thing sounds a bit fishy to me: your bf's behavior is suspicious and his explanations are unsatisfactory. So why must you sneak around with ultraviolet lights looking for evidence that he's been having sex with other women? If you're that suspicious I think you already know that he is cheating on you. So trust your common sense and instinct; you don't need to have forensic proof like His Sperm on Her Panties to justify dumping him.

I certainly wouldn't marry him!

HokeyReligions

The only way you can know for sure if he cheated is to ask him and believe what he says, or hire a detective.

either way the relationship doesn't sound very solid. you have too much doubt to believe him and hiring a 'tec says you don't trust him.

He has a bed in the back of his van?!

Ultra violet light is used for detecting signs of otherwise invisible blood at crime scenes. Before it works, a chemical has to be spread over the area to be examined.

There is no light source which detects which detects seminal fluid on clothing, but areas which appear to have it in dried form can be tested in a lab for confirmation...talk to Monical Lewinsky about that.

LondonChick

If you have suspicions about him cheating, then the last thing you should be doing right now is planning to get married.