should i trust him?

chibisparklez

[color=blue][/color][font=arial][/font]

hey all. My boyfriend and I have been living together for over 6 months now. Well, about a week ago i found an email he sent to a girl on the internet saying he missed talking to her and that he wanted to meet her. When i confronted him, he told me he was only messing around and that he promised he would NEVER cheat on me. He says he is just messing around with girls while im at work and school. (he doesnt work: gets unemplyment :-\ ) He says that he just gets bored at home all alone. So i let it go. But yesterday we had a huge blowup again. When i got home, he was outside talking someone on his cell phone. I came inside and on the computer screen was 2 messages from 2 different girls. One wasnt real bad, but the other one i recognized her screen name because she was one he sent his picture to. So i say 'hey i missed you' (pretending i was him) and she said 'really can i call you now?' So i ran outside and blew up on him and asked him what was going on. Again, he claimed she knew about me and he had never met her and that he would NEVER cheat on me. The worst part of our blow up was that he was laughing at me saying I WAS A "JEALOUS FREAK"???! i dont know what to do. I want to trust him, but i am so hurt inside. Should i trust him?? :confused:

Ladybug313

Personally, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who says he "messes around with girls." And the being bored at home sounds lame to me. I could think of many other things he can do to take care of his boredom without having to mess around with other girls, especially since he has a girlfriend..:(

And during your blowup, you were obviously angered and hurt but.."The worst part of our blow up was that he was laughing at me saying I WAS A "JEALOUS FREAK"???!" Um, if my boyfriend laughed at me at a time like this and called me something like that, the question of whether to trust him or not doesn't seem to be the problem. That is just such a mean thing to say in such a circumstance and I wouldn't want to be around someone like that.

But as for you getting mad at him after pretending to be him on the IM thing, I don't think you were right to do that, just talking to him about the messages would have been enough.

But your question was whether to trust him...hmm...well if he swears he is not cheating, ok I could buy that, but the general way he is acting doesn't sit well with me anyway. But maybe you are just a much more understanding person than I am. Good luck with everything.

Alarm bells should be ringing VERY VERY loud. If he is bored he could always look for work or learn how to paint or something. People don't take up flirting and chatting up chicks as a hobbie unless they are single or plan on looking elswhere.

The fact he laughed at you when you were explaining your feelings to him is what would of been the worst part. I do not give my number out to guys on the net, in nightclubs, or on the street as a hobbie. I have a b/f and I don't have the need for attention from anyone from him.

Spend the next few days looking for another place to live...by yourself. The guy you're with is a snake. I'm acutally surprised you had to ask for advice in this matter but I have not problem accomodating your request. This guy's a scumbag.