My friends girlfriend is flirting with another one of my friends - What do i do ?

Alright well this sounds like a complicated situation and ill probably leave out things because i know them and assume that when im writing.

This basically involves me and 3 of my friends, (ill throw in some fancy made up names while im at it) - Harry, Sampson & His girlfriend Delilah.

I'm 17 - go to high school - on holidays/break right now so most of this happened on the net.

Anyway some background sampson and delilah have been together for about 6 months i would say. Sampson reckons he was always into delilah even though he dated other girls im not sure if this is true or not but i know he's been truely in love with her for at least a year. So, he finally told her and they got together.

Shes always been a bit uh...excited and talks about sex and things like that.. shes the only chick in a group full of us guys which i regularly hang around with but she has lots of women friends too. So she would always flirt around a bit but im not really sure if flirting is the proper word.

Anyway they were finally together but i dont really think she was truely in love with him for about 2-3 months. Then one day a lightswitch flipped or something and she was suddenly into him.

Like i said - mainly over msn. This is where harry comes in, harry is kind of horny i guess you could say sometimes. He's known delilah for a long time, longer than sampson and a year or two ago used to also love her but never did anything. He moved on.

So she came up in a conversation and he told me he thinks sampson loves delilah more than delilah loves sampson.

Then it led onto this - He told me to keep it to myself so i guess im kind of honour bound by that but he asked her - if he took her out, would she care if he took her back to a motel or the backseat of a car (She said no) - I cant really paraphrase this bit so -

"would she care if i toke her to a motel or back seat of a car yeah if she would she sleep with me she said yes that if i tryed to sleep with her she wouldnt stop me and she would go along with it" "i asked her if i kissed her would she go with it she said yes"
Then

keep it to your self yeah i dont like sampson that much, if i had the opp to sleep with delilah i would, cos i was talkin to her the other day back in elementary school we both had crushers on each other and we both said we would sleep with each other now
Lastly

she gave me her number b4 and told me to ring her during the school holidays to see what she is doin so us 2 can catch up

i dont know man like i would never do it to you no matter how hot or who she is but i have known delilah for a long time and i have never really liked sampson that much.

keep this to your self plz thou im trusting you.

Delilah can be sometimes conductive to this kind of thing as before she didnt resist it mostly well she didnt really say anything when he was hitting on her while i was there. I mentioned that i think he might be hitting on her and didnt she see that and she said she didnt think he was hitting on her.

She explained can be clueless sometimes. She clicked a little later i think and realised he may be hitting on her but still did nothing. (it was hugely obvious and overt dont know how she didnt notice) (these guys lie sometimes so idk, kind of contradicts what he said about the phone number and other stuff). She also elborated to say she thinks he wouldnt hit on her cause shes his friends girlfriend, when as shown above he clearly doesnt care about that.

I'm not sure what i should do in this situation, theyre all my equal friends.

-I could do nothing

-I could confront delilah and try get the truth out of her by telling her ill mention this whole thing to sampson if she doesnt give me the absolutle truth then work out what to do from here (sampson still wont know this way and i havent really betrayed harry cause i didnt tell her something she didnt already know) (dont think she'll be a big fan of me after this though)

-Could tell harry directly

-???

Edited by the_demiurge
Dexter Morgan

-I could do nothing

a "no" vote on the above

-I could confront delilah and try get the truth out of her by telling her ill mention this whole thing to sampson if she doesnt give me the absolutle truth then work out what to do from here (sampson still wont know this way and i havent really betrayed harry cause i didnt tell her something she didnt already know) (dont think she'll be a big fan of me after this though)

a "no" vote on the above as well. If you confront, all she will do is conceal her flirting better.

-Could tell harry directly

-???

I'd really vote for telling Sampson....but you are as you say, caught in the middle.

So you tell harry that he isn't being a friend to Sampson and you don't approve.

If he has a heart to heart and agrees and breaks off the inappropriate behavior, then all is well...only one problem still remains...Sampson is still going to be a bf to an untrusworthy girl, IMO.

If you talk to Harry and he takes a selfish jackass attitude or tells you its none of your business....then don't worry about losing that kind of jerk as a friend....you then turn around and tell Sampson.

But then again, Sampson REALLY deserves to know what kind of a tart he is dating.