Boyfriend left me for his EX who he originally left for ME!!!! WTF

I know its long...but help please!

Me and him broke up and I moved out of our apartment...we decide to have some space and slowly work on our relationship. Things were great for a couple months...we were really doing great! The other day i ome to find out him and his ex are friends again..after cofronting him he claimed they were just friends and have only spoken a few times. After a heated argument and a couple other issues, we ended it.

The other day i decided to stop by his place (OUR PLACE) still on the lease mind you...and she was sitting in his livingroom watching t.v. I flipped out and told her to leave. After that me and him sat down and he still proceeded to tell me they were strickly friends with no intentions of dating. He said he still loved and cared for me but we still could not be together now or anytime soon. I decided to email her and apologize for my actions and let her know that up until a couple of days ago we have been sleeping together and working on "us".

She emailed me back telling me "to move on"...they have been sleeping together and hanging out for a while. She said they are just friends now but eventually will become something else.

I confronted him with what she said and he replies with "glad you beleived it...now can you leave me alone thnx" why would he see me everyday...still tell me he loves me and spend the holidays with me and my family while he is sleeping and hanging with her? Who was he playing? She took him back after he cheated on her with me and left her high and dry. She thinks she is going to help or change him?

I have been with him for 2 years and we have a wonderful past. What happened? They were only together for a few months..his mother hasnt even heard of her. He told me when they were together that he never loved her and was unhappy...so why would he go back? Does he feel any remorse? Will he? Will it last or is it just rebound? I need some clarity cause he wont give it to me....Im done with him. Guess I just want him to hurt too.

In my opinions, breaks don't always work for the guy side. We use this moment to look elsewhere. Sorry to hear your loss.

It was selfish of him to seek his ex during this time actually. He is trying to escape without actually breaking it off with you.

We all wish revenge, but just leave it...

She took him back after he cheated on her with me and left her high and dry.

I don't mean to nit-pick, but good lord! Why would you get involved with someone that would do something like that in a committed relationship? Were you really expecting him to stay faithful to you afterwards?! It's one thing to be ignorant to his ethics, but to be fully aware and attempt a relationship is outright ridiculous.

( I can't resist! )

Hello!? Earth to common sense, are you there? ;)

Edited by Javelin

It looks like he has moved on, and from what I've read I think you should do the same too. I know it might be hard, but if he has already settled back down with someone else it might be a lost cause.

sorry dani it sounds like you got grade-a played...

I confronted him with what she said and he replies with "glad you beleived it...now can you leave me alone thnx"

i hope you are heeding his advice - he is point blank telling you he doesn't want you anymore

why would he see me everyday...still tell me he loves me and spend the holidays with me and my family while he is sleeping and hanging with her?

because maybe he has feelings for you, maybe, but it seems pretty obvious he does not want a relationship with you or possibly even her but he wants to play

Who was he playing?

You, this time. Her, last time.

She took him back after he cheated on her with me and left her high and dry. She thinks she is going to help or change him?

Did you? Because I hope you've learned that you obviously can't

I have been with him for 2 years and we have a wonderful past. What happened?
He played you. He's tired of you.

He told me when they were together that he never loved her and was unhappy...so why would he go back?

Obviously he was just saying that to you to keep you around. How can you believe anything he says?

Does he feel any remorse?

Doesn't sound like it.

Will he?

Maybe someday when karma bites him in the butt but not anytime soon...

Will it last or is it just rebound?

First of all, how can it be a rebound if she was his GF BEFORE you? Maybe its a short-term thing but who cares?!? You need to get this guy out of your head...

I need some clarity cause he wont give it to me....Im done with him. Guess I just want him to hurt too.

I hope you are done with him. The reason i went through and answered all of your questions is because i've BTDT! You need to move on and don't even bother with these questions. And date a guy who is decent and doesn't start his relationship with you as the OW!

good luck!!

kiss_andmakeup

Haven't you ever heard, "If they'll cheat with you, they'll surely cheat on you."

I don't understand why either of you keep giving this guy the time of day. It honestly seems blatantly stupid. I don't want to insult you OP, but I can't see it any other way. He is by nature a dishonest person, and you knew this first hand when he cheated on his girlfriend with you.

Let her have him. He seems like a real prize.

I don't understand why either of you keep giving this guy the time of day. It honestly seems blatantly stupid. I don't want to insult you OP, but I can't see it any other way. He is by nature a dishonest person, and you knew this first hand when he cheated on his girlfriend with you.

Let her have him. He seems like a real prize.

This! So true!

I don't know what the hell you ladies see in him, but, really, there are some great guys out there and he is NOT one of them!

• Author

You are all right...I really could care less anymore. But for the record....he did not cheat on her with me. He says he ended it with her the day we started talking...AND I NEVER even knew he had a girlfriend until a couple months later...I find out through a friend. Who knows what to believe though. Im way better than this and I wont be the dumb one to give him a second chance if he ever does come back....she took my spot in the stupid girl club. She seems pretty desperate if she is okay that we have been sleeping together the whole time he was seeing her. Oh well....Ima walk away with a "f u attitude" and keep my head up and move on. It gets easier everyday.

BTW...I work with him...dont see him much but we do ocasionally....

Dexter Morgan

I have been with him for 2 years and we have a wonderful past. What happened?

what happened is you hooked up with a guy that was already "taken" and that should have been a red flag to you from the start.

They were only together for a few months..his mother hasnt even heard of her. He told me when they were together that he never loved her and was unhappy

again, I'm assuming by the way you word your story that he was with her when you hooked up with him. So why would he tell you those things?? You think he is going to get from you what he wants if he say, "ya, things between me and her are good".

hes a dog, plain and simple, and his s####y attitude about you "leaving [him] alone" says it all.

Does he feel any remorse? Will he? Will it last or is it just rebound? I need some clarity cause he wont give it to me....Im done with him. Guess I just want him to hurt too.

the clarity is in the fact that he was still with someone when he hooked up with you....he is fickle, he can't handle being monogomous. He'll end up cheating on her and leaving her later too.

I know its long...but help please!

Me and him broke up and I moved out of our apartment...we decide to have some space and slowly work on our relationship. Things were great for a couple months...we were really doing great! The other day i ome to find out him and his ex are friends again..after cofronting him he claimed they were just friends and have only spoken a few times. After a heated argument and a couple other issues, we ended it.

The other day i decided to stop by his place (OUR PLACE) still on the lease mind you...and she was sitting in his livingroom watching t.v. I flipped out and told her to leave. After that me and him sat down and he still proceeded to tell me they were strickly friends with no intentions of dating. He said he still loved and cared for me but we still could not be together now or anytime soon. I decided to email her and apologize for my actions and let her know that up until a couple of days ago we have been sleeping together and working on "us".

She emailed me back telling me "to move on"...they have been sleeping together and hanging out for a while. She said they are just friends now but eventually will become something else.

I confronted him with what she said and he replies with "glad you beleived it...now can you leave me alone thnx" why would he see me everyday...still tell me he loves me and spend the holidays with me and my family while he is sleeping and hanging with her? Who was he playing? She took him back after he cheated on her with me and left her high and dry. She thinks she is going to help or change him?

I have been with him for 2 years and we have a wonderful past. What happened? They were only together for a few months..his mother hasnt even heard of her. He told me when they were together that he never loved her and was unhappy...so why would he go back? Does he feel any remorse? Will he? Will it last or is it just rebound? I need some clarity cause he wont give it to me....Im done with him. Guess I just want him to hurt too.

Chances are he wasn't through with her when he got with you. He obviously was lying when he told you he loved you or he loves you but is not "in love" with you the way he is with her. He was probably saying whatever it took to continue to get sex from you while still seeing her or working things out with her. I wouldn't even give him another thought after he said "glad you believed it, now you can leave me along, thanx"!???? WTF, this is ultimate disrespect for your feelings. I wouldn't care what happened to him (them) after he said that to me. One other thing, if you want to heal from this relationship do not wish him (them) bad luck or pain. Somehow that always seems to have a boomerang effect.

Honey wake up this guy is a loser. More space and more time means just that. More fun for you. And you will have that once you see what a loser you were with. Thank god he did you a favor and is back with the former flame. I'm sure she is just a fill in until the next victim enters the picture. There will be plenty of them. Sounds like you need to work on your self esteem if you still want this guy. Enjoy yourself and stay single until you find a guy that worships you.

• Author

Thanks so much! It has been easier...still hurts like hell when I think about it, investing 2 years into this and being **** on for a girl he was with for 5 months. I think its easier for me because I know he will do it again...when he finds the next best thing. I DO NOT think he cares about her AT ALL! She was easy for him..he didnt have to work for it.

He will leave when the next best thing comes around. And Id rather not be a part of "the stupid girl club"...um NO THANKS :)

Im sure she feels she is on top now...good for her. Only on idiot would take someone like that back. Even after finding out he has been sleeping and spending time with me while they have been dating...baffles me how dumb some people are. OH well..not my problem. I am far to better of a person for him. This will pass...