I met this girl and we been talking for about two month. I really like her, but her ex-boyfriend keep on call her phone when i'm with her. It is extremely bothersome. If she's speaking to him when she's with me i know she speaks to him when we are not together. I asked her does she still wanna be with him but she says no. But when she's on the phone with him, she still argue with, and she explain her where abouts and what she's doing. I already told her that i dont apprietiate all this drama but it still carrying on. what should i do? How can i make her forget her ex? or should i just tell her we should be friends?

Why would you want to be friends with somebody who is so rude? If she is with you, answers the phone, and starts carrying on with her ex boyfriend often she is rude beyond imagination and not worthy of your time. Tell her you wish her well and you will be on your way to find a considerate lady who will put her thoughts on you and not talk on the phone while she is with you.

I think somebody who has conversations with an ex of the nature you describe is a little crazy too...another reason to get away from her.

Don't try to get between her and her ex. It will only lead to problems. I presume since they still argue and call each other all the time that the breakup was relatively recently. Your best bet is to back off and let her sort out whatever issues she has with him on her own. Nothing you can do will make her forget him, and you confronting her about it will likely just piss her off.

Just be friends with her. Don't tell her you're backing off because of him. If she doesn't want to be with him, and they really are broken up for good, just hang out and let things progress naturally. If she's interested in you she knows where to find you.

jessicakicksbut

I agree with Arcane, just slowly back off of her. I don't think that you need to explain yourself why you are backing off, just do it as a test, see if she comes around at all, and wants to have a relationship with you. She needs time to resolve issues with her ex, and you should not be pushing a relationship with her until she is ready.

there rite mate, i have the same problem where my girlfriend comes round to spend quality time together, she ends up spending most of her time txting people it does get quite frustrating. it's not to bad know, remember that you are not 2nd best when it comes to relationships. let her know how you feel and if she wants to talk to her ex to do it in her own time. i never ever touch my phone or have it on when a women's around.

• Author

Alright i backed off, i haven't called for a couple of days, but she hasn't call neither.

Last week she heard a message on my phone of my ex girl wanting me back, Even though she still was speaking to her ex boyfriend, she never neglected me.

Should i call her and explain to her that i dont want her back, and if so how?

Truthfully m8 i would tell the truth, and say that your not ready for a relationship, also say that at this moment in time you want to stay friends and take things slowly. if you go back to your ex your make situations worse for yourself and she'll get hurt in the proccess, but you don't have to listen to me, do what you thinks best.

Regards 8-)

dave