This is the best site I've been able to find on flirting details. You have to scroll down just a little bit on the page to find tips on exactly how to flirt. However, I will say the best flirters are natural at it. You've got to be at ease and not make it look like flirting.

Go to: http://www.sirc.org/publik/flirt.html

Here's what makes me melt:

Look at her.

Smile at her.

Use her name.

Slight, quick, innocent touching on her arm or shoulder.

Ask her questions (especially her opinions or feelings about something.)

Follow through on her responses.

Keep your breath fresh by brushing and flossing (using mints and gum makes bad breath worse).

Shave, shower and use B.O.derant daily!

Ahh, young love. Good luck!!

well to be honest buddy it's something that will have to come naturally. I dont pretend to be an expert, but I find the girls I talk to generally like a guy who can have a laugh, isn't trying to be all blokey and macho to impress them, and over all someone who will be friendly and give them attention without having an alterior motive.

If things move on from there then your luck's in, if not you've had a good laugh and it's time to move on.

that's my take on the whole affair anyway!

by the way, no offence tony, but if you attempt to consider how to flirt with anyone in sort of depth like the page suggested tells you to you're going to end looking formulated and desperate.

Don't think "I know she's a lovley looking lady I'll flirt with her" just be a nice guy, be yourself..... just enjoy talking to someone new and interesting.

DO NOT think:- " am I standing right to let her know I am interested in her?"

or

"now is that 1 second or longer? Should I look away now?"

If it's too long you'll know.

Just get in there and have a crack....what's the worst that can happen? and isn't it worth it a few times if you're successful?