very confused

hello i wonder if anyone can help. Last year i stated going out with a girl, but things didn't work out so we broke up, then in december we both still had feelings for each other so we started dating, but while we were dating her mates tells me that she seeing somebody else. couple months pass by, things didn't work out between her and her boyfriend cause he was cheating so they broke up, thats when she stated contacting me again saying that we should give it another try. i agreed, but last weekend we went to a party all was good till her ex who she was with in december, turns up, she spent most of the night with him, im not a guy who gets realy jealous but when i noticed them they were all over each other. then she tells me that hes going over her house for an hour.....

so i was abit angry, anytime i try and show my feelings like kissing or cuddling she pushes me away. i talk to other women when i go out, we have arealy good laugh and there really appreciative. but i would never cheat on my girlfriend. but my feelings are fading.

please help

dave

I'm confused -- you consider this girl to be your girlfriend? Someone who won't let you kiss or cuddle her, someone who hooks up with her ex right under your nose and then leaves with him??

Forget about her completely. She's no good as a friend, let alone as a girlfriend. Even if there's some ambiguity in your relationship status at the moment (i.e. you think she's your girlfriend but she doesn't see it that way), no one would treat a person they like and respect the way she has treated you. My guess is that she's using you for company when she needs it, and possibly as a fall-back should things with her ex not work out. But you're clearly not the object of her affection -- and who would want to be for such a selfish, thoughtless girl?

You deserve better than that. Anyone would.

thank you! it made me realise that she doesn't care about me, and everything what you said sounded very true, i know it will hurt me to put it to leave her, but i think it will make me a better person, also give me some time to sort my life out and enjoy it. like the old saying there is plenty of fish in the sea.

Best Regards

David

Kick her to the curb she isn't worth it. Sorry to say but sweetie your the rebound. She's using you to get back at her old man. Take it from me and get rid of her. I know it's easier said than done but you'll bet benefit from it later.

Egypt

dave rave

hiya we have abit of a problem, i tried to finish the relationship between us, but she keeps telling me thats she loves me. what can a man do, but i have noticed that she hasn't got alot of respect, everytime i mention that it's not going to work, she keeps saying that she loves me, i don't want to be a controling person or jealous but is this rite, on sat nite i saw her in the nite club and she met up with a man who likes her, and she spent all nite with him, she was pis sed off with me cause i didn't say hi??

the girl's messed up. just ignore her - tell her not to contact you.

good luck,

-yes

man she's ****ing all over you......

... it's one thing talking to other guys, but if she's all over them it's not good news buddy.

If she tells you she loves you pull the classic woman line "if you love me then....." see what she says.

If she really does love you she'll stop making you number two, otherwise just shout piss loudly in her face!

Worked for me!

This weekend coming, me and my mate Ross are going to a niteclub, the only problem is that my mate likes her mate whos Emma, and there meeting up to spend some time together, so that means i will most probly be left with Tegan which is the women im trying break up wiv at the moment. what should i do? cause i want to have a good laugh and enjoy myself she would treat me like crap and start moaning all nite. then afterwards i think emma and ross are going back to his flat and spend some time together alone, which is cool but not for tegan because emma supposed to be staying over hers so that means tegan will most probly want all of us go over to flat, i know were all young and should just enjoy it but will it make situation worse or bring us closer together.

Best regards

dave :(

Don't go to the club with your mate. He's going there to see Emma...not to be with you. So there's absolutely no reason for you to go.

Learn to do some things on your own for a change. Go to another club and meet some new friends. Again, I can't think of one reason why you need to go to this club with your friend and I'm quite sure he will understand your desire to go somewhere else by yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

well things have been rocky still, about a week ago everything went well and i said that im willing to work on the relationship, well i don't know if she was over the moon or not, sunday comes along i asked her if she wanted to meet up she comes up with an reply saying "i suppose i can make the time up for u" so i got abit angry especially after just saying how i feel, things just get worse in the end we did meet up in the middle of the week, then she brags that 3 men tried it on with her at the weekend, not impressed well we met up last nite started off in a pub then guess what she does saying that she was flurting with me mate also that she gets his number, then i find out that she going to see emma with him. i always express my feeling to her cause she never had somebody like me.

but what does she want from me??????????

please help

You are not listening to a single word anyone here is telling you! You are crying wolf and asking for help when in fact you must be one of those men that like to be treated like a big fat turd but don't want anyone to think so. Let's just summarize the comments here:

midori: "forget her completely"

Egypt: "Get rid or her.."

yes: "Just ignore her..."

mu: unrepeatable

Tony: "... go meet .. new friends"

and your response to all that " I said that I'm willing to work on the relationship..."!

Nuff said. Oh, the word schmuck does come to mind.