Is He Playing With Me

I was dating this guy for a couple of months and an ex girlfriend of his came to visit (he gave me 3 months notice) but I got all freaked out and insecure and he called me 2 days later and I never returned his call. Fast forward so we stopped talking and emailing each other then out of the blue he sends me an email that says " I miss your emails..." I did not return that email until 3 days later but in the mean time he left me a message to call him and he sent me another email. I know this sounds stupid but if it is over why is he sending me emails? is he playing with my head?

So I see him at the gym at he comes over to talk to me and tells me to email him. So I did and he replys with this.

I'm sick...blah.

i'm achy, i'm cold, i have no appetite, and I'm tired.

sniff, sniff. I'm going to bed now.

Why would he tell me to email him and send this back as a reply. Does he want to get back together with me? If not why doesn'e he just leave me alone?

if he was playing with you he wouldn't had told you 3 months in advance! He may think it is you who doesn't want him...since that is what your lack of communication shows. Communication is the key word here. Talk with him. Stop the email madness and sit down and talk.

HokeyReligions

Why ask us? This isn't a psychic website. Ask him.

It sounds like you never let him know that you were not interested.

Tell him, "hey, I'm interested, lets start dating again" or "I'm really not interested right now, please don't call or email"

If you are wondering about him, I'll bet he's wondering about you.