Long story, will try to keep it short.

I broke up with my guy (A) around a year ago but we were still seeing each other as friend and for sex.

I then met a guy in a club 7 months ago called B, and we had a two week fling.

Thing is, A knows B, but doesnt know about the fling.

So A and I are back together now, and I love him more than ever, but when we are laying in bed I feel so guilty that I cheated on him, it breaks my heart.

Can anyone give me some advice on how NOT to feel guilty?

You didn't cheat on him. You had broken up with him and had no obligation to him whatsoever, except to be sure he didn't catch any STD's if you were having a sexual relationship with him.

Forgive yourself and forget it. But keep your mouth shut and hope this other guy doesn't say anything. It wasn't real wise to screw somebody your sex buddy at the time knew. Oh well, it's over now.

Stop worrying and carry on with your life. Consider yourself forgiven.

ThisGirlNameKD

If it helps, let him know that you slept with B when the both of you WEREN'T together. Because eventually A is going to find out about you with B. Trust me, he will. Technically you weren't cheating on him. But you did have feelings for him while you both were just having sex and being "friendly". That's why you feel guilty. Perhaps you wouldn't feel so guilty if you kept your ex as an ex and not a sex buddy.

I'm sure A would be thriled to bits to think you were back together because nothing worked out with B. I know I'd be........

[color=darkred]There is no cheating if there is no relationship. But if you want to clear your conscience, there's only one way to do that and you probably know what that is. Funny thing about advice... 90% of the time, everyone knows the answer, they just dont like it. ;)

:bunny: Drew :bunny:[/color]