My girlfriend cheated on me with my friend

Okay...this is what I found out after almost one month relationship of my girlfriend and my friend. A friend of mine said he likes my girlfriend, and my girlfriend said she kinda likes him as well. They have been texting and talking on the phone for quite a while. I didn't know it. I've been with my girlfriend for five years and I trusted her. My friend's girlfriend is also a friend of my girlfriend. She went out of country to visit her parents when this happened.

Now she is back and has a feeling that her boyfriend has changed. However, she still doesn't know who he cheated with. Last night I talked to my girlfriend and tried to figure out what we should do. She confessed almost everything. At the end, she said she needed time to think it over. She still wasn't sure if she wanna leave me or we try to work thing out. I said to her I'm always the same person and my feeling is still the same. I still love her but I'm just so confused and don't know what to do right now. Will she deserve a chance? and should I wait for her answer? my sister said it seemed like I became her choice right now.... =/ Seriously I never thought this kinda thing would happen, it hurts me so much....

Untouchable_Fire
She confessed almost everything. At the end, she said she needed time to think it over. She still wasn't sure if she wanna leave me or we try to work thing out. I said to her I'm always the same person and my feeling is still the same.

Grow a freakin pair of balls! If you had a pair to begin with, she probably would not be cheating on you.

Are you seriously ready to settle for someone who isn't sure your worth dating? Ughhh... don't you have any self esteem?

I think the guys on here should vote to pull your man card!

That's really unfortunate. Kind of sounds like this was a way for her to get out. Even though you have this big problem now, you have not dealt with the issues that lead to her cheating. More or less this is something for her to figure out why she did it.

You have to figure out if you can forgive. Should she say she wants to work on it, you have to be able to forgive her. If you can't everyone understands, cheating is a devestating event for any relationship.

If you can't forgive, don't wait for her answer, give her yours.

Stop being such a p****. SHe cheated on you with your friend and you are waiting around for her to pick what she wants to do. Seriously? Grow a pair

Chrome Barracuda

how old are you kid. in this instance, you shoul be horrified and angry that this girl messed you up, but that your friend betrayed u. I would drop them both.

Grow a freakin pair of balls! If you had a pair to begin with, she probably would not be cheating on you.

Are you seriously ready to settle for someone who isn't sure your worth dating? Ughhh... don't you have any self esteem?

I think the guys on here should vote to pull your man card!

UT has it spot-on.

OP, develop a spine. They come in very handy.

Hold the f'in phone..

At the end, she said she needed time to think it over. She still wasn't sure if she wanna leave me or we try to work thing out.

SHE needs time to think it over?

Who the hell does she think she is? SHE is the person that cheated and she wants to make decisions based on her actions?! She should be begging for forgiveness, not putting you on hold until she decides on the future of your already terrible relationship.

Ditch this b****, but before you do, let her and your new ex-buddy have a nice tongue lashing.

So let me get this straight.. She cheated on you with your friend and you have to wait for her answer if the relationship is worth saving or not... She gets to choose the answer.... Wowwwww.

In a life case, you're the one who's suppost to be putting her on hold for what she did, not vice-versa. She is suppost to be out there looking for quick amendments to the relationship and seeking a way to convince you that she is trustworthy again while you're the one who gets to decide if you wanna continue with the relationship or move on....

I don't see none of that happening which means she doesn't care about the relationship nor your feelings. You're wasting time waiting for her answer. In that moment when she wasn't sure, you should have said something like ''Ok what a great answer, that's enough reason for us not to speak to each other, later, have fun with my friend cos he's all yours now''...

Untouchable_Fire
My first post was way to cruel. I was just trying to say man up and don't let them walk all over you

In this case... it was needed.

Typical slutty behavior, this is getting more and more common among females.

Drop her, and punch your friend in the face.

OP your girlfriend has almost 0% respect for you. Its about the same as you have for yourself.. Go figure that one out and you'll see why she isn't attracted to you anymore.

Okay...this is what I found out after almost one month relationship of my girlfriend and my friend. A friend of mine said he likes my girlfriend, and my girlfriend said she kinda likes him as well. They have been texting and talking on the phone for quite a while. I didn't know it. I've been with my girlfriend for five years and I trusted her. My friend's girlfriend is also a friend of my girlfriend. She went out of country to visit her parents when this happened.

Now she is back and has a feeling that her boyfriend has changed. However, she still doesn't know who he cheated with. Last night I talked to my girlfriend and tried to figure out what we should do. She confessed almost everything. At the end, she said she needed time to think it over. She still wasn't sure if she wanna leave me or we try to work thing out. I said to her I'm always the same person and my feeling is still the same. I still love her but I'm just so confused and don't know what to do right now. Will she deserve a chance? and should I wait for her answer? my sister said it seemed like I became her choice right now.... =/ Seriously I never thought this kinda thing would happen, it hurts me so much....

Dude... reach down into your pants and feel around. You feel that? THOSE ARE YOUR BALLS. Remember them?

You need to sack up and tell this girl that she wants another chance, she'd better make a final decision right now. If she hesitates at all, kick her ass to the curb.

This is BS!!!

She cheated on you for a month with your friend and now you're wondering what SHE wants?!

Screw her, she cheated! Dump her ass and find someone who isn't a lying, cheating skank.

quietnite:

I have personally been through this same situation, except the girl I had only dated a few months. My (ex) friend I had known for 23 years. I had to tell them both to take a hike.

I'm telling you it was not an easy thing to do. Spine or no spine, it's difficult to throw away a friendship that was most of my life, but I had to. There's no way I will EVER put up with sh__ like that.

All I can say is he's lucky all I did was kick him out (he was my roommate at the time, how sleazy can you get?)

He has since moved to another part of town, and I suspect he's moving again out of state. All I can say is thank God for that because if I ever see the guy again, he will be in the hospital and I will be in jail. That's just a simple fact.

To sum up, be angry, BE VERY ANGRY!! You are well within your rights to be pissed off as hell!!

Oh and hang in there. This is tough stuff but it does get better in time. Eventually you'll understand that you deserve way better than those two clowns, and they'll get theirs. Karma... it does not discriminate!