wanna move on. He does not let me

Things between B and I stayed ambiguous for half a year. He seemed to like me but he never said anything. Since this year I would not get to see him that often, I wanted to move on with my life. And I heard he is also seeing someone. However, he kept showing up in front of me and spreading rumors about me and him or me liking him around in his circle of friends. One of his friend who was very friendly and attracted to me thinks that I still like B a lot. Not only him but also everyone else I know seem to think this way. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, they would say that it was all because B's got a girlfriend. I'm so pissed off. I gave him a mad face whenever I saw him. Nobody believes me. I emailed him and asked him to stop playing with me. He said he's seeing someone and he'd love to be my friend, help me with school, and talk about pretty much anything but he cannot go beyond that. The question is: who wants him to go beyond that? I don't even wanna see him again this year. It was him who kept showing up and bringing up old issues to let everyone know that I was after him. It was not true. I indeed liked him at the end of the year but it was just one month. He sensationally exaggerated what was going on and told his punk friends what happened. Now everyone is laughing at me for what I've done. I cannot move on. I'm so sad and desparate. Please tell me what to do.

Sounds like some pretty childish stuff going on. Ignore these people and go about with your life. You can't help what other people think so don't even try. Get your mind off this guy, act cool, and don't even try to be his friend if it's going to involve a lot of heartache.

Get away from all of this and find a new circle to travel in. Start a new life apart from his immature friends. Don't live this way.

ThisGirlNameKD

Some guys just don't like it when a girl completely moves on from them. They think she should be crying her eyes out, singing sad love songs, wanting to do anything in the world to get back with them. It's all about ego. Saying that you still likes him feeds his ego and makes him feel like he's one of the best lovers in the world, so much so that you just can't let go.

The best way to handle this is simply to ignore him. And if talk comes up about him, don't even get into. Just change the subject. Doing this shows that he is not all that and that he does not have any hold on you at all. Secondly, stop worrying about what everyone else is saying about you. If you know it's not true, what's true (that you don't like him)will eventually come out.