shud i breakup with him for another guy?!! i like them both!!

i'll start here.. ive been going out with my boyfreind for 2 months...and i kinda like him..the problem is hes kinda..how u say....immiture...i also like this other guy. he likes me. I LIKE 2 GUYS... 2 GUYS LIKE ME.... so any way today i went over to the other guys howse..(lets call him marc) so ya i went over to marcs howse and we watched a movie and ( cuddled & did stuff) (woops) ...marc thinks im guna dump my boyfriend... i was going 2 but im not sure i wana anymore... i cant talk 2 my boyfriend..i feel 2 guilty...i wish i could have both...marcs cuter and i love being with him...gregs (bf) funny, nice, and i like 2 be with him too. so...u cud say im kinda cheating on greg....i got 2 go 2 school 2morrow and see them both...wat if marc starts doing stuff and greg sees or vise versa im in a big mess sum1 please help me QUICK!!

[color=violet][/color][font=arial][/font]

You need to make it very clear to both of these guys that you do not want to be in a relationship but would rather date around. That way you are free to see two or more guys and have fun with all of them.

As far as carrying on around school, you should let all the guys know you don't want to show favoritism to any of them when you're at school because you may be dating several guys there and it wouldn't be nice to favor one over the other.

You are not nearly ready to be dating only one person. Until you get to the point that you meet somebody and enjoy being with them ONLY and have no desire whatsoever to meet or date other people, you should remain free to see as many guys as you would like.

So do your boyfriend a favor and have a talk with him as soon as possible. Simply tell him you just aren't ready to date just one person in a long term situation. You shouldn't tell him you've found another guy you're interested in. Just date both of them...or even more....but keep experience to yourself. Don't be talking about any particular guy with any other guy.

In a few years, it's likely you'll meet somebody who'll blow your socks off and you'll not be so interested in sampling everything in the store.

Good luck to you and glad you stopped by!!!