She cheated...

Well it seems my girlfriend cheated on me.

I don't know how it got out but all of my friends say she kissed this other guy, he even admits to it. She supposedly wants to talk about it, but I haven't seen her in 2 or 3 days, and we go to the same school! All of my friends except one say to kick her to the curb, and at first I wanted to, but now I'm not sure. Is her kissing someone else a good enough reason? I've heard so many people who cheat say they wont do it again, but they almost always do.

What do you guys think?

Ask yourself, would you do this to her?

I think you will find your answer in that.

She must be one of them hillbillies. If she does it once, she'll do it again. Forget her! I'll tell you this, if my girlfriend did that to me, I would never speak to her again.......

Mistakes happen. Let her talk to you. I'd be mad at the guy who kissed her, btw.

By the way, have you explicitly agreed to be exclusive?...

Are you sure it was a real kiss, and not your friends blowing it out of proportion? WHat's the relationship between her and the guy?

just some thoughts,

-yes

ThisGirlNameKD

If she wants to talk about it, I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt. Everytime a person's cheat it's not because the other person just wanted to be freaky with someone else. It could be a sign that there are problems in the relationship. So before you write her off completely, just listen to her and then you can make a wiser decision as to let her go or not. Since you're so unsure.

• 3 months later...
cs20thcenturyfo
Originally posted by yes

Mistakes happen. Let her talk to you. I'd be mad at the guy who kissed her, btw.

By the way, have you explicitly agreed to be exclusive?...

Are you sure it was a real kiss, and not your friends blowing it out of proportion? WHat's the relationship between her and the guy?

just some thoughts,

-yes

I agree with Tony.

• Author

OK thank you for the comment, but that relationship is long over.

I moved on and started dating 2 girls, very big step for a shy guy like me. One of the dating girls lost interest and that fine. I am now activly pursuing the second, a very attractive, smart, funny girl whom I get along with really well.