OK... so heres the story, im 15/m

it all started in nov. when i cheated on my 7 month girlfriend with the girl she hated. Not becase i like the girl, kinda to get her jelous. I never told her until she found out in 2 days. She was so upset and i told her i was truely sorry and i wanted her back and i thought everything was gonna be fine. So she took me back.

Her dad found out and told her never to talk to me again. But she did and he found out and grounded her. But she continued to sneak around and talk to me until she said she couldnt deal with it anymore and we broke up. Then we ended up getting back together later.

Then she cheated on me becuase she was mad at me because we had sex the night before and she thought thats was all i wanted from her, and she didnt wanna deal with me anymore. She told me nothing had been the same since i cheated on her. I forgave her that day becasue i new i deserved it from what happened before and we were fine.

Then this is the big one, she finds out i tryed hooking up with another girl, so she tells me shes going to go hang out with her sister and i got mad cause i had a feeling something was gonna happen with her and another guy. She comes home that night and calls me and i asked her if she got with anyone and she said no. I belived this over all christmas break and even hooked up with her also. I thought nothing of it till she started dancing with him at a dance and i got real jelous. But then again we ended up hooking up at the end of that dance. The next day in school at lunch i over hear a conversation and somone says she got with this kid she was dancing with a the dance. It happened to be from the one night she hung out with her sister mentioned earlier. I got so mad and couldnt belive she would lie to me the whole time. I havent talked to her for 2 days and im no sure what to do. I love the girl and i know she loves me but i think everything goes back to when i cheated on her first and im not sure if anything can ever work out again. I NEED HELP

This is no relationship, it's a circus. There is no way in hell either of you lovethe other. People who love each other don't conduct themselves like this.

It may be a function of your age. When I was 15, people treated each other with respect but I am told that respect isn't taught much in families anymore. That's just too bad. Because if the two of you had been taught respect, consideration, loyalty, honesty and decency, this all wouldn't have happened.

The only thing YOU can do is stop acting like a child and grow up. If you want to pass the same advice on to your ladyfriend, tell her it came from the LoveShack.org message board on the Internet. No matter what she does, act decently and respectfully and stop this foolishness about getting back at her by cheating with some other girl.

This isn't good enough for Jerry Springer's program but your conduct is, in my opinion, repulsive. So is your ladyfriend's.

I have to agree with Tony, and I stick to my belief that whenever cheating occurs in a relationship, it's a gurantee that it's going to end, and will never work.

Sorry

You have a 7 month year old girlfriend??!?!!? Kind of a big age difference don't you think? :lol:

But seriously, Dude. You're young. Hopefully by the time you grow up you'll understand that cheating means the end of a relationship once and for all. If not then you can get yourself a nice trailer to live in and get invited to be on the Jerry Springer show.

YOU WRITE: "You have a 7 month year old girlfriend??!?!!?"

I did not see that the original poster wrote this. Where above did you see "7 month year old girlfriend"???

Be great television if you ask me.

I have my bag of Paul Newman microwave popcorn at the ready!

Oliver