A mess! What to do?

I live in a hostel. I ran away from home when I was younger and became friends with the powers that be. I was taken in and cared for, I'm now of legal age but still call this my home.

I've met many very nice people in my years there. All different walks of life. I've learned new languages and made great forign friends and pen pals. I love this place and don't want to move.

My problem is there is a girl there that I really like and we have had sex many times. She is staying for many more months to come and even talked about moving to my country.

Well my problem is, I learned just past she has a boyfriend and will be visiting her soon. I'm not sure if they will ride out their stay or if it's only a temporary visit. The remains fact that she cheated with me on him and I loving her really started.

I saying nothing to him about it because I don't be in getting in the middle. This is having her something she to live with. Not only cheated that, but that she withheld informaiton vital from me too. I like still her but not agree with what she did. I would not have touched her had if I'd known she was having a boyfriend. Together they are, I don't know how long for.

I have a feeling that she started falling for me too it was a surprise in her, but does not she know how to end it with her man. I guess god has a plan for her, for me and for her man? Or this would happened not.

Well, my other situation is, I know she is to introduce us, how do I behave near him? I don't want to see them kissing and being all up on each! But I relly like her and I'm ok with I and her being friends. I don't want to be his friend because I feel will like I'm stabbing him in the back wanting his girl and him NOW being my new friend. I can't very well run away from "home" or be confined to my room all the time. This is not verry fare and I'm at a loss that I don't know what to do, say or behave. I never seen this coming.

I am broken english sorry - I trying very hard to make you sense.

You sound like a really sweet guy. All I can tell you is if I were in your situation, I would leave her alone until she breaks it off completely with her boyfriend. You don't need someone who is going to lie to you and cheat on you. If she did it once, what makes you think she won't do it again. You don't want to get hurt again do you?

You sound like a really genuine guy, and I think that you can find a sweet girl that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It's sweet of you to want to be friends with her AND her boyfriend, and if that's what you want to do, then do it...that's fine, but don't stay involved with her. You can do better. You need to find someone who won't lie to you, and who will treat you good.

I hope I have helped.

Nurse_Jamie