i think my girl fell for another guy

I met this girl this year at school and things were going good at first, i told her i liked her and she said she liked me, but she didnt want a bf at the time and she said to ask her a little later so i waited and one day i asked her to go to the movies but she had a friend over and couldnt go, so she said maybe she could go the next day, so we talkded about it the next day and she said she couldnt cuz she said she was grounded for the weekend, so she said we would go next weekend. then i decided i would ask her out the next day, but that morning i saw her flirting with another guy. at first i didnt think anything of it and i thought it was just a missunderstanding, but later that day my best friend called me and told me that she went somewhere with the same guy the same night she told me she was grounded. So I dont know if i should still go out with her or if i can trust her about her telling the truth. Plus the guy she went somewhere with is going out with her best friend.

If you're sure this chick is jerking your chain, don't have anything to do with her.

It was her perfect right to flirt with another guy. She has no obligation to you whatsoever. However, if she actually went out on the night she said she was grounded, that's an outright lie.

I really don't get the feeling that this lady is interested in you and that's OK...as a matter of fact, it's terrific. You don't need somebody like this. Go find a lady who is really interested in you.

I wouldn't even bother talking to her about any of this. Don't even give her the satisfaction of knowing she has bothered you. If she was interested in getting to know you better, her attitude and behavior would be much different.

P.S. On what grounds do you call this lady your girl? I don't think so!!!