SEE IT'S LIKE ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS RIGHT? WELL LIKE ABOUT 5 MONTHS INTO THE RELATIONSHIP ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD A BIG ARGUMENT AND BROKE UP IT WAS SO BAD THE TRUTH I NEVER THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER BUT WE DID, TWO WEEKS LATER. WELL DURING THAT TIME I MEET SOMEONE ELSE AND ONE NIGHT AFTER A PARTY, AND BOTH DRUNK AND ENDED UP HAVING INTERCOURSE, I WON'T LIE IT WAS WAY BETTER THAN MY B/F TO TELL THE TRUTH I KIND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. WELL I GOT BACK WITH MY B/F LIKE I SAID AND ME AND THE OTHER GUY STILL MADE OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES. BUT I STOP WHEN I SAW ME AND MY B/F WERE GETTING SERIOUS. BUT NOW I MISS IT OR HIM, I LIKE MY B/F BUT I MISS HIS. AM TRYING HARD NOT TO CHEAT ON MY B/F BECAUSE I LOVE HIM I DO. BUT IT'S HARD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

No, nobody can help you. If you don't have the self control, self restraint and commitment to your boyfriend then you need to terminate the relationship.

If you want to stay with your boyfriend, I suggest you teach him how to be a better lover.

If you really cared deeply about your boyfriend, you wouldn't be thinking about this other guy and about cheating. There is a problem here. If you can't be totally happy with your boyfriend, move on. Life is too short.

On the other hand, this other guy may be hell in bed but a pitiful friend. Alcohol seems to help people become instant friends long enough to hit the hay but it does wear off.

Think about what is most important to you and act on it. Stop living a lie. Being with a guy and dreaming about screwing another is a lie that doesn't need to keep going. In the longrun, it will be devastating to your current relationship...if not resolved.